So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

I agree purelife, I dislike driving in Richmond more due to drivers than due to traffic. At least in Richmond the streets make sence to my hamsterwheel. Although Im in Richmond more than Downtown.. More to Home Depot, Costco, and Silvercity Riverport only. Hmm, I feel like a movie tongiht now.. thanks purelife!

The officer was more interested in laughing at me when he found out I had been sitting in my truck for 45 minutes than anything else. He also thought my theory on downtown was funny.

I didnt realize that downtown had ANY power outages? Where abouts was that at? Thats too bad it took him so long, I take it that transit isnt an option?When I worked in coal harbour for a while, I would drive from my place to the skytrain station that had the best parking then go from there to avoid the circus in there.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Ooo..what movie are you going to watch?

I want to watch that movie with Will Smith and his son.  Looks very inspirational.

Lise

Yeah, it was bad where he was. I think it may be the only block where he was affected.

That movie with Will Smith looks great, purelife. The pursuit of Happyness. I like Will Smith. He's one fine actor.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I dont yet, Im looking online now, Im not a fan of will smith though. I think it stems from my not liking his Fresh Prince of Bel Air sitcom.

Yeah, thats probably it lise. It was only a small area affected so it wasnt that big of a deal. Could have even been an internal problem not affected by the winds.

Lise

Fresh Prince was funny! What are you talking about? I love him in Fresh Prince. He cracked me up in Men In Black with Tommy Lee Jones. (another fine actor)
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Oh I liked MIB, and I think Tommy Lee Jones is one of the better actors around.    

tenkani

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-family: Arial Narrow; font-weight: bold;"]TOP[/span]
of the morning.
First post of the day.
What's my prize?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Your prize is a kiss from me.  *smooch*

Morning all!

tenkani

Wheeeeee!
I think I'm going to shoot for first post every day!!
*setting out bowl of grapes*
*brewing teh coffee*

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Did someone say SHOOT?  

Lise

Hey! That's my "swear" word!!

Gotta run. Errands to run.

PL - check PM.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Got it Lise.  Thanks.

What's for lunch?  I might go to Steamrollers.  They make yummy tortilla soup....mmmmm......

P.C.

Sounds good purelife.....except I can't visualize that.  It visually comes to me as pancake soup.

Like this ????  

[img]http://www.wayoftherodent.com/wilbur/Slop%20of%20scrambled%20eggs.jpeg"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Got it Lise.  Thanks.

What's for lunch?  I might go to Steamrollers.  They make yummy tortilla soup....mmmmm......[/DIV]
 I remember seeing that place yesterday and walking right by it. Is it any good? Whats the food like? I was turned off by it in a big way when I was walking by and in the window one guy was sitting on a stool flowing over it he was so big, drippings all over him and a pile of garbage all around him on the counter he was eating off of.

Lise

Hubby tried Steamroller. It's s'okay if you don't mind bland. (unless you load it up with salsa and what-have-you-not.) Me.... not a big fan of tortillas.

PC - that image looks like an island!
Bill Cosby.

|