So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

That sounds like you had a great time with the kids.  You're a GOOD daddy!

I won't regret seeing the snow disappear.  It created too much havoc here.  But I am sorry that the picturesque view will be lost to you, P.C.  Here we see ugly blackened piles of snow lining the roads.....not at all pretty.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

[A href="http://www.freefoto.com/preview.jsp?id=09-16-65&k=Cup+of+Coffee"][img title="Image Ref: 09-16-65 - Cup of Coffee" alt="Image Ref: 09-16-65 - Cup of Coffee" src="http://www.freefoto.com//images/09/16/09_16_65_thumb.jpg" border=0][/A]
Help yourself.  I made lots for everybody.

P.C.

Mmmm....looks delicious Kitten.  Don't mind if I do, thank you. *daintily takes a cup with pinky finger just so*

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/a080.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

haha! thanks kitten. guess I have to get some work done! *eyes barely open, even after 3 cups of coffee*...

I will stop by later.

*hugz to all!*

kitten

ROFL!!!!!          [img onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif" align=absMiddle]  

Lise

I, for one, am not regretting the snow. I wish it gone. Yes, slush and black snow but yay... our car can see the light at the end of the garage.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Yipes....my power just went out for a few minutes.  Odd....there's not a puff of a breeze.  Hmmm
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

We haven't had any lost of power yet. I'm so thankful for that. It's scary to think how much we've come to depend on electricity and water.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Well, Im missing the snow and watching all the other funny drivers.

I JUST took my Toy through airscare, passed of course, and now Im relaxing.. Winter camping up at the hotsprings again this weekend. Four days this time.

Im looking forward to going with my truck this time.. been working on it for over 6 months now, feels great to finally drive it!

Im having a cup of j-ava and a bowl of spaghetti for lunch.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

I'm glad you passed with no trouble.  Sometimes I get the impression that those machines are rigged.  I've had the experience of failing in one, only to pass in another with no work done in between.  You must be having fun driving your TOY.  Have you managed to rig up the heated shower yet?

Russ

Hello kitten!

Yes I am having alot of fun driving it. It has morphed since the last pictures so Ill see about updating so you can laugh at it. I just placed the order for the heat exchanger so I havent started on the shower yet, by the time it gets here I will probably be gone away for work again so it'll be a project when I get back.

I agree with the aircare. It has been proven again and again. The equipment gets old and uncalibrated, not to mention if you havent had a tune up with oil change, or your car isnt hot it will give higher readings.

All I did to ensure I pass is to change the oil, retard teh timing, and take it out on the highway (fun!!) for about a half hour burn, then take it through. I passed on almost zero's.

Hows things with you otherwise?

kitten

Things are fine with me, apart from some bruises from the fall.

I don't understand how to retard the timing on a car.  A mechanic's job?  Also, is the Pennzoil Emissions Reducer a good thing to put in the car, or will it cause problems down the road?  I don't have to take the car through this year, but I'd like to be prepared.

Have you any further idea on when you'll be shipping out?

tenkani

What did I miss?

Erm, for Lunch it's "Sunlee Crab Flavored Rice Stick".

God that sounds so appetizing.    

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

Hopefully they go away as most bruises do!

Yes, its usually a mechanics job to reduce or retard the timing. I do it myself lol.

The reduce emissions stuff is like an oil stabilizer, cant hurt it. I put Lucas Oil Stabilizer in my vehicles which also have a Teflon additive, reduces wear and cleans the engine internally. But I would still change the oil right before going for a testing. If the oil is dirty, the hydrocarbons emissions will be higher. My thinking is that an oil change is like 25 which is cheap, and it should be changed every 12 months or 6k km anyhow. The more you change the oil, the better your engine will be in essence.

I dont know yet, I finally got the letter from my company that I needed, but it will still take a few weeks to get a new lisence. I wont be able to continue with my exams this time home however, so it looks like next time home. I dont expect to go back until the first week of January regardless. I already told them that as well.

Sorry, gotta run here. I have to pick up my dad, lol. My mother had words with him and drove off leaving him there.  

kitten

Crab-flavoured rice stick??  I've never heard of such a thing.  I think I would rather have the real crab.

|