So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Isn't that the movie where Paris Hilton is in and dies in it?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kingy

that was house of wax. that movie sucked. house of sand and fog stars jennifer connelly and ben kingsley. pretty much anything ben kingsley stars in is pretty good.

Sportsdude

Oh I see and to Russ you know you can get your password retrieved to you? I think there's a retrieve password button somewhere and it will send it to your email address.  

Lise

Ben Kinsley rocks!!! He was really good in Gandhi. I think that was one of his best ever.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Speaking of Fog... we watched Fog last week. Scary? What scary?????

Has anyone seen Silent Hill? I hear it's good and downright creepy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Fog? How can Fog be scary? lol plus stone faced Tom Welling was in it lol man only has to emotions. Stone faced and sort stone faced.

Wanna see a scary movie see A Clockwork Orange. sheesh that movie is creepy.

purelife

Derailed was good, Lise.  You'll enjoy it.  Oh, for a romantic comedy, Failure to Launch isn't that bad.  It was ok, if you haven't seen it yet.  

purelife

scary movies scare me... :(  

Lise

Ah, don't worry, purelife. You can snuggle up to me anytime.

I hate scary movies but for some reason I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy horror flicks. Like Doom or Resident Evil. Go figure.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL Lise thats funny. Yeah I don't get scary movies, like the world isn't scary enough.  

purelife

Ah, don't worry, purelife. You can snuggle up to me anytime.
 [hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]That would absolutely be divine, Miss Lise.  

Lise

Excellent. I'll run up and rent The Ring so we can both scream like a bunch of silly girls.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL!!!!

screaming contest lol
I've got a high falsetto so high it could give Chris Martin's falsetto a run for its money.

purelife

LOL Lise.  Sounds like a night of girl fun.  These scary movies...you know, I'm not so used to it... The only gorry movie that was somewhat horrish that I've seen was Final Destination 3.    

Could we make sure we have lotsa blankets, candles and then we'll have to watch a Disney movie RIGHT AFTER, k?!

kingy

|