So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

thanks and you enjoy your wonderful abundance of delicious aroma and food

Sportsdude

Oh I am. First thanksgiving ever where its just my family and thats it. No cousins or anything. Quiet. I like it.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

LOL!  I know exactly what you mean.

Sportsdude

Yup no stress at all. Its unreal. Don't have to listen to the uncles 'problems' or cousins constantly wanting to play with me. OH THE STRESS!!! Plus it sucks when you have a cousin that completely idolizes you and wants to exactly be like you.  I'm like can't you see I'm busy! I want some space! argh! If I we all went down to the farm it would be 24/7 all about my uncles bad shoulder. You know what I don't care uncle geesh. lol

First thanksgiving where I don't have to endure that. Loving it!

Lise

[FONT size=6]More turkey, less talk!!![/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I bet the bird can run the country better then he can.

Lise

No, wait!! This is what happened afterwards.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol George probably went 'gosh dang it I told you to wait until AFTER the ceremony' lol.  

Russ

That sounds good SD, have a good turkey day!

I wanna turkey now! Hmm, this weekend maybe?

My lunch was the subway special of the day.. but I think Im going for a panini tomorrow as purelife has me thinking about them for the last few days.

EDIT: I just noticed, is it normal in the states to have turkey lurkey at lunch instead of dinner time? Or is it preference?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Yup you eat it around 4pm. Its a big meal and we need to go to sleep for an early rise in the morning to shop.

Canadian

Did you watch any football? 3 NFL games on a weekday!!!

Sportsdude

Nope I didn't.  I'm pretty much tired out from sports watching. I used to be a huge fan watch everything but now I think its silly.  I like watching obscure things or a hockey game whenever my teams I like are on. (which is a rarity because the NHL in the US tv wise sucks only 2 games a week)
If I had to watch football I'd watch college football but I'm pissed that the idiots will never go to a playoff format and hate these dumb 'bowl games', so stupid.

I watch the NCAA basketball tournament, thats fun to watch.

But no NFL for me I find it boring.

Canadian

I like the New Years games. Usually hung over on my couch...to tired to change a channel...rose..bowl..

I never watched any football yesterday, I am not a big NFL fan either. I prefer the Canadian game.

A bad hockey game, is better than an excellent NFL game..(to me anyways). to each their own.

Lunch - water today. Not feeling good, only thing that tastes good is water.

Lise

Just water. Poor kid.

Lunch was leftovers. Hm. Gotta find me a winning ticket and hire myself a cook.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Le tovers here as well, but very nice all the same
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|