So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh, those ones.  Ok.  Here, there are all kinds of tortillas.  Ones that are pocketed, ones that are whole wheat, ones made with spinach (green color), ones made with tomatoes...the list is endless.  Nothing is simple here, really.  LOL

So, you put one face down, then add the toppings then add the other on top.  Then flip over, right?  So, the cheese ends up melting and mushes everything together, right?

Sportsdude

yeah, you've made an omelet before, (I hope). Its just like making that except your using flour tortillas.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I just have to be sure...hee hee...that's why I'm asking so many questions.  So, I just blessed you for putting up with me and my questions.  tee hee...

purelife

Oh, and yes, I've made omelets, just not often.  :)

Speaking of omelets, have you ever had or made spanish omelets?  I knew this couple who was Spanish and he made it for me once and OMG, so tasty.

Sportsdude

anytime pl
its just so easy and quick to make.

Lise

Omelettes are yummy. I love the ones that come from Malaysia. It's got oysters and chillies.... ah, to die for.

I usually eat eggs with Omega 3. They're the best.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

oysters in omellets? cool!  

Russ

Ok, we made quesedeas (sp?) tonight. My gf decided that we didnt have all the right stuff so we went shopping. I ended up getting far too much but got what she wanted.

I got the spinach (green), tomato (red) and flour thingys. Then I browned the chicken that Ishredded, and added the green red yellow peppers and onions. Seasoned with chilli pepper (not the face spraying kind) and montreal steak seasoning. Then put a drop of oil in the frying pan, open faced the tortilla, put cheese on the whole face, let it melt a bit, then added the oinion/pepper/chicken stuff and folded the tortilla and then after 30s flipped and another 30s then done. I made far too much for what I needed, lol. We ended up making about 12 of them, we only ate 1.5 each. Thanks SD!

Purelife, her ticket was nothing, mine was 10. Then we had to buy drink tickets at 6 drinks for 10 bucks (i made her spend 30), then its a buffet dinner on the cruise, with a cab ride home at the end. Theres 260 people going.

Ok, I guess I missed you all so goodnight! See you in the mornin.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I told yea it was easy fun. no problem. Next thing I'm going to tackle is the taco salad or maybe something harder. I think I've got the q-dillas and burritos down.  

Lise

Too much calories here.  Reading your posts gives me heartburn.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Whats for Lunch?
Turkey of course (its baking right now)
apple and pumpkin pie (homemade)
stuffing (gourmet stuff not Stove top)
homemade cranberries
home made mash potatoes

lol fun times.

Lise

Lovely. Thanksgiving is a great time for food and more food.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yup food food food and more food. Then tomorrow you feel sick and more sick because you have to shop.  

purelife

Tasty homecooked meals are the best!  *stomach grumbling....*  Time for LUNCH!

Sportsdude

lol have a great lunch purelife for me its almost turkey time!  

|