So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

When I moved into my new house about this time last year. We didn't have any supplies so I bought about 100 batteries, 100 rolls of tape, 10 hand towels a trash can, and other useless junk.  ugh, went in crazy mode. Bought in bulk. We have a enough tape now to last us decades and batteries the same as well. oye.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Yup, that Costco is open, Russ.  I believe opening night was last Friday.    

Lise

Morning all. Looks like a 'not so bad' day today. Fingers crossing it won't rain too much.

As I'm typing, I'm watching this silly fly buzzing on the banner on my screen. So funny. Free Website Review. What a great banner!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Russ, btw what a fantabulous chicken!!!

[img height=127 src="http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nefertiti0501/flasher+chicken.gif" width=255]

Blur......... as this is a PG forum afterall.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hiya Miss Li(sexy)e.  

What's on the menu for lunch?

I can't believe how expensive magazines are these days.  I picked up this Fitness mag and it was freaking 6 bucks (plus tax).  GOSH!

Lise

Greetings Lady purelife.

Lunch today will be noodles and some kinda meat sauce on it. I don't know. My mom made it and deep freeze the sucker up. I can't think past lunch time any more.

How about you?

Oh yeah. Magazines are incredibly expensive. It's insanity. I hardly buy them any more partly due to cost and also the fact I don't like buying paper because of the ecological effect. (I try to do my part) If I want anything, I just google it.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Lunch?   [img height=208 alt="cat food" src="http://www.thecatgallery.com/images/cat-food-2.JPG" width=285].
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

awww...poor kitty...

Hmm, not sure about lunch.  I have this stupid, yes stupid meeting about the 'xmas party organization.  This one person in our group, who wanted to be "chair" of the committee is so freaking annoying.  She drives me nuts!  I want to tell her that there is no "I": in TEAM!  

Lise

Ah. kitten!!! HOW COULD YOU! I thought you like cats.

I hate office politics. Stupid ppl with little itty bitty minds which is why I'm glad I don't work in an office setting.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I think he ate the middle of the sandwich and fell asleep with a full tummy.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Yeah, same here.  There's always politics and gossip and cattiness at any office.  Some, moreso than others.  Some people I get along with, and some, like this gal, I do not.  I stay away from politics and gossip.    

Gopher

Easier to say than do. No matter how you try to stay away from these things they keep creeping into your consciousness.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

I bet this is where purelife would like to put her co-worker one day.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol poor purelife. Got to tell the co-worker whose the boss  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

That meeting wasn't too painful.

I ended up having a ham grilled panini with chicken soup.  Now, all I want to do is crawl in bed.  

|