Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

4 sum luvin gopher!  meet?

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Oh, take me to the James Bond Martini party tonight!  I'll wear my best cocktail gown, all dolled up.  And you need to wear a silk pj.  K?

kitten

You forgot "How soon"!  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Lets see since we're talking about food and different styles. I'm going to mention somethings that are 'saint louis' specialities and I hope somebody can say they've got them in the Pacific Northwest. (highly doubt it)

St. Louis style pizza

toasted ravioli

pork steaks

Vess Soda (I know you don't have that lol)

Schlafly Beer

St. Paul sandwich (chinese sandwich pretty good)

Things I wish the rest of the world could have

Ted Drewes simply the best ice cream EVER

Please if you ever come to saint louis you've got to visit Ted Drewes on Chippewa in South City.

The Hill - best italian food in North America    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

purelife wrote:
 Oh, take me to the James Bond Martini party tonight!  I'll wear my best cocktail gown, all dolled up.  And you need to wear a silk pj.  K? ...............

I think that after all Sportsdude's told us about the wonders of St. Louis we really can't go anywhere else  (I take it you're looking for the same high level of sophistication that I am). Dress, of course, can be optional.

Sportsdude

lol if you want to dress up you can go to the famous italian restuarant Tony's in downtown its MANDATORY that you dress in a suit.

[A href="http://www.saucemagazine.com/tonys/index.html"]http://www.saucemagazine.com/tonys/index.html[/A]

purelife

SUIT!?  OMG, I've got to get some luvin with some suited guys!  LOL!

Gopher

Sportsdude

Gopher wrote:
 Birthday suited?[/DIV]
 lol you'd be arrested here for that this isn't Wreck Beach. lol.

Unless you want to go to the 'east side' thats where that stuff goes on but thats also were they dump bodies.

Lise

The dance between Gopher and purelife (not to mention food) is making me.... ahem... cough, cough.....

I'm so hungry just looking at that pizza. I can't remember the last time I had pepperoni or ham & pineapple pizza. I can't because of hubby..... *sigh*

Ever tried vegetarian pepperoni? Now that's gross.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

That's just wrong.

I wonder why vegetarians don't want to eat meat, while constantly trying to come up with stuff that 'mimics' meat.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Tell me about it, PC! I tried tofu style burgers (the one you get from Safe-On Food) - tried to do it on the grill and it was just plain awful.

BTW, what the heck happen to purelife's dancing girl???    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I don't know, but now I miss her too....lol

[img alt=th_dance.gif src="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n260/whosethatlady21/th_dance.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

hee hee... I'll put her back up later.  You guys can use it if you wish.

I just liked this one that I found.  It's sexy and mysterious for a cartoon drawing.

|