So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

My dietitian is always recommending it. It's a good supplement for say, protein if you're a vegan. The most tofu I can handle is the small chunks that come with my miso soup.

But give it a try, SD.

What's for dinner tonight on your menu?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I had 4 stuffed chickens with brocoli filling. I'm stuffed.

you?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Did you do them  yourself?

For dinner, we're going to have chicken rice and my favorite turnip dish. I can't explain it... my mum's a genius when it comes to cooking. Nothing beats a homecook meal.

Am learning a lot from her. I have to write all these recipes down. You can't find them in recipe books so I gotta commit them to paper and memory.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yeah I baked them myself. They come pre package. Just set the oven to 400F put them in for 30 minutes and boom, food is done.

Lise

Sounds easy. Where do you get them?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

super market. hold on a second I'll get the box.

Sportsdude

Stuffed Chicken breasts with brocoli and cheese.

Sportsdude

Thats what I had.[A href="http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00032H5FS.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img][/A]

Lise

Hmm. Sounds good though. What brand?

I usually try to avoid processed food if I can  help it. Have to watch what goes into the package at times but sometimes when I'm in no mood for cooking, I like to whip up something easy and managable.

Got any favorites there, SD? I like Souffles lasagne. Hmmmmm..... yummy.  
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Never seen that brand before. Maybe it's only available in the US.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
 Got any favorites there, SD? I like Souffles lasagne. Hmmmmm..... yummy.

Yum, Yum, Yum we had that on wednesday.  

Sportsdude

Hmmm, We always have chicken.

But crock pot have you ever cooked out of that? Its easy. In the morning you put all the stuff you want in the cooker and it cooks for 12 hours. You don't have to do anything. And when its done. You eat. Very simple. I'd recomend getting a crock pot and using one you don't have to worry about dinner then a lot.

Sportsdude

Trust me that thing^ has been a life saver in our house.

Chicklet

Hidy ho!  Thought I would drop by quickly to see the progress.  Man you kids have been busy.  

I miss all of you but I don't think I'll be around for quite a while.  My already busy life has stepped up a notch or two.

Take care and be good.

Chicklet
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

Awwwe Bye Chicklet having fun in your life I see. Take care.

|