So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

subway for the third straight day  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

sports! Are you really Jared the Subway guy???

Sportsdude

yeah it sure is turning out that way. Except I'm too big to eat a 6inch must eat foot long.

CK

I hear ya! 6" is brunch around here!

CK

Oh Happy Friday..Happy Friday..Happy Friday to You!!!

kitten

Happy Friday to all.  I'm going to indulge myself and have baked chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and ice cream topped with fruit for lunch.  It's sort of a bore cooking for one, but living on endless sandwiches is not a good idea, from a nutritional standpoint.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Ooooooooo....sounds yummy, Kitten.  Up for company ???? I wish.

Back to the grind.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

And just what are you grinding today, my friend?  Painting?  Laying tiles?  You are the first perpetual machine I have ever encountered!

Sportsdude

I've got to drive down to the farm today then drive back. So thats 3hrs of driving.

kitten

Just admire the scenery as you drive and it won't seem so long.  I used to love getting out for a long drive, but with the price of gas, it isn't something I do very often any more.

P.C.

Arrrrrrgggggg.  

I'm setting tile, Kitten.  I just layed it all out before I started cutting and have just discovered I'm ONE SHORT.  I'm off to the 'old shop' to see if I can find one......just one lousy tile.  I'm using the same tile I used for the foot rest on the bar and I can't remember if I had one or two left over.  *fingers crossed*

kitten

That is horrible, P.C.!  That seems to be the one they are always out of, according to previous experience.  Much luck in getting one!  At least you get to sit down in the car long enough to go to town.  That may be the only rest you will get today.

P.C.

Actually, the 'old shop' I was referring to is in my yard....lol.  My old workshop.......and......I FOUND TWO.  

CK

That is true about not eating just sandwhiches! Too much bread is not always a good thing. Your lunch sounds good.

P.C., Frustration is what I feel from you. good luck with the rest of the project.

For lunch, I took our group to an Irish pub for lunch. It is an employees last day today. She is moving to a greener pasture with another firm.

Lunch, I had bangers and mash, and a coupla brews.  

kitten

That's terrific, P.C.!  Glad you had no trouble locating them.  *laying them might be another story!*

That sounded like a good idea too, CK.  Do you have another employee waiting in the wings to replace her?

|