So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Doing great and happy [img style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif');" align=absMiddle src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Hiya Miss P.C.!  It's nice to see you around again.  Glad that you could drop by.  

How have you been doing?

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Hi P.C.! I could be better, sick with a cold these days.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Yuk, sorry to hear that SD, I always think colds are under-rated.

Sportsdude

Indeed. I find colds to be a combination of stragglers, laggers, and hanger-ons. They suddenly regain their strength through perseverance. "If I just hang on a little bit longer, influenza will get here soon enough, and then I'll be in business."

purelife

chicken fettucine.  

hope you feel better soon, SD.  

Gopher

Salmon Florentine is on the menu, if I can do it properly.

Sportsdude

I had leftovers from last night, but the migraines have not subsided.

Gopher

Oh, too bad, I had a lot of them in my twenties but eventually they faded away.  

DDD

drink beer for a headach
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Where did everyone go??!!!  :(

I'm almost near the end of 1st trimester and am patiently waiting to see my obgyn in November.  (yep, she's THAT busy!!)  And my doc is busy too.  boo.  :( I hope lil heart beat is still beating away.

We're starting to plan dear son's birthday party as he's turning two in couple of weeks!  He's such a cute lil boy.  :)

Hope everyone is doing ok.  

Oh, and lunch was one of my yummy sandwich creations: chicken salad on multrigrain bread, double smoked cheddar, cucumbers, bean sprouts and butter lettuce.  YUMMEEEO!!  

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Where did everyone go??!!!  :(
  ------

I've been super busy with stuff, work, and school nonsense.

November? I'd try and find another doctor if I was concerned about something.
Happy Birthday to the little guy!

I had veggie burrito from Qdoba for lunch.

Gopher

Not sure yet, going out to eat with friends later...they usually privide too much and so I'm intending to arrive with a big appetite.

purelife

I'm taking things day by day as I'm sure everything is ok.  We're trying to find a place to move to as we are hoping to be out of our place by end of this year.  That is stressing me out more than anything. :(

Have fun with your buddies, Gophie!  

|