So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

meatball sandwich.. no sauce no cheese. spilt the sauce and dropped the cheese.. lucky i didnt drop the meatball pan too.. stupid thing to do almost completely ruined lunch

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

potatoe and egg tacos

Gopher

Double pepperoni pizza
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

nothing for breakfast or lunch.. had to fast for my tests...
Supper was roast beef. pirogies and corn.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn

Gopher

Steak & kidney pie.

Sportsdude

grilled chicken sandwich with swiss and sweet tea.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

california rolls for lunch
chicken penne for dinner

Gopher

Sausage and mashed potatoes

Orik

Brunch

12 Hot-wings & a glass of tomato juice.

DDD

Orik wrote:

Supper was roast beef. pirogies and corn.

That sounds so yummy
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

It was Okay nothing spectacular.. the pirogies were good crispy outside soft fluffy inside.. The roast beef on the other hand was a bit tough and had to much spice used while in preparation the stuffed red-chillies Inserted before roasting it were a interesting touch... I will have to do that with a nice pork roast next time.. the Roast-beef did not do so well with the spiciness of the Red Chillies so it was a little to hot.. it would of been better to have used a gravy on it instead.. live and learn.. the corn was canned nothing fancy just sweet corn kernels reheated..

Sportsdude

lunch was dinner leftovers.

Gopher

Salmon, broad beans, potatoes and parsley sauce.

Sportsdude

smörgåsbord friday's

|