So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I'm so tired everyday but have so much difficulty falling asleep.  It takes me a good 2-3 hours!  

Sportsdude

I totally know the feeling PL. I always had trouble falling to sleep even after barely having any sleep. I figured out it was because I needed the window open. Cold room = sleep easier/quicker. Hot and stuff= restless night.

I made this mushroom, red pepper, red onion, sockeye salmon stir fry for dinner and will have the leftovers tomorrow for lunch.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

evinRude

Where did you you get sockeye? Season hasn't started yet  

evinRude

Yeah but no one farms sockeye, but if you want to buy a beef with three eyes I got one, dial me. 1-800- monsanto  

Lil Me

lemongrass chicken bowl for dindin.

I'm nursing war wounds from the weekend.  Took a header in the mtn bike park.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

ouch !

Did you fix that rsvp ?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  Not yet.  I'm waiting for the right opportunity!

Something tells me I will be getting more mileage out of it if I don't immediately jump at it.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

GOOD CALL ![img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/7.gif"]

Lil Me

Actually, I did already send an email from my personal account to the branch manager (who invited me):

Thank you for the extending me an invite to the SupplierXYZ boat cruise.  I appreciate your offer!

However, the owner of Company has decided to attend with SalesGuyX.[/DIV]

Sportsdude

evinRude wrote:
  Where did you you get sockeye? Season hasn't started yet  

Save On. I buy all my fish from a can...

DDD

Spam in a can................

Today I think White spot...........

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

I can't bear canned salmon. ugh [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/2.gif"]

Sportsdude

Too poor to afford such luxuries of a non-tinned food, as I spend all of my money on books and pints. lol

For awhile this year my daily dose of iron has been the twice weekly pint of Guinness.

Porridge and an apple for lunch as I watched British politicians be driven around in Jags to visit an old lady to exchange titles. Fascinating stuff.  The sunset in London was gorgeous on tv.

Natasha

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-weight: bold;"]I can't bear canned salmon. ugh [/div]

lol.. I don't think it's that's bad. I like to make salmon patties out of it.

Lunch for me was chicken enchiladas and rice.

Neeener

I don't think I eat lunch and rarely breakfast, Ill grab a snack sometimes and eat dinner but not much really.
I don't know how I stay big as I am, I guess my metabolism is super slow or I'm a very efficient human.
Maybe it's the cookies and chocolate milk :)  

|