So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Wendy's again...........  :(
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Hello!
Went to see the eiffel tower the other day. Finally flying from Charles De Gaulle to the vessel. Im currently hanging out in the air france lounge.

Breakfast was pretty good, buffet. Got tired of the dinner/ lunch food at the hotel though.

Hope alls well with everyone!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Blast I should really preread before posting.

REALLY sorry to hear that LM. When my grandmother on my mothers side was close to passing away on the island last year, nobody except my mother was really going to see her. She basically moved in and helped her parents for 4 months before the ending. The other siblings didnt come to right at the end, and then they blamed alot on her. Her youngest sister was a complete B*tch about it, and talked ALOT behind my mothers back. My mother ignored it... I didnt.
Theres no sence in gettting frustrated, I agree with you, but unfortunatley, different people deal with it different ways. I feel for you.

Thats too bad about your boss LM. Just do the 8 hours, with the .5 then dont do any extra like you used to? If he asks say sorry, you told me 8.5 ?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Cool Russ.  What did you think of the tower ?  Probably the most recognizable structure worldwide.  Did you just have a look, or did you go up in it ?

Lil Me....It's time to remind your boss of how amazed he was, with what you accomplished to get that place organized and back on its feet.  I hate it when they forget. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

And don't forget the beer fridge.  Remind him what life was like before the beer fridge. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]

Lil Me

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

It was a pretty tough weekend in the Victoria hospital.  My mother-in-law went home for some R&R- so I was responsible for spoon-feeding the 75-year-old man with staples in his head. *shivers*  I don't like hospitals, but I stepped up and did what needed to be done.

It will be a good week before a pathology report comes back on the tumor- but the surgeon believes it is likely cancerous. Sooo.. that will be our next hurdle.

Looks like I will be eating a Sunshine Breakfast every Saturday morning on BC Ferries for the next while.

Where did today's wind come from?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Such a tough time Lil Me.  Sorry for you all.  Keep the hopes up though...you never know.  

purelife

awwww, hugz Lil Me.  I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through.  

P.C.

HI MISS PURELIFE !!!!  

Orik

Prayers are with you LM...

Left over Chili and pita bread which was used to eat it with

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

LM@work

turkey and cranberry sammy, pea soup from the coffee shop around the corner from work.

Gopher

Fish, parsnips and mashed potatoes
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

was Tim Hortons again today
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Little Fish

Lunch Pita Bread, stuffed with tuna, mixed greens, onion and cucumber.

Supper same thing as lunch

Lil Me

I came home tonight to find my mom cooking in my kitchen!  Yay!  Ribs, pasta and veg.  Apple pie for dessert.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|