meatballs with mashed taters at Ikea  

Gopher

Looks like lamb chops.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

southern fried chicken..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

.DDD

Subway..................foot long...............yummy

Russ

Crock pot beef stew
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hot pot.

Just got back from the Island.  Went yesterday am first thing to see father-in-law in the ICU of the hospital.  He'd apparently had a stroke, but now the diagnosis is uncertain.  At least he's stable now.  He wasn't expected to recover, but now he's conscious and alert.  Waiting on a neurology consult- may be a tumor.

Back to work tomorrow.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I had a busy-in-everything-possible-except-what-I-am-suppose-to-do-day

I have my last final for quite awhile coming up today (it could be 2,3,4,5, 6yrs before I come back)

Then the uncertainty begins... the day I've been dreading for months.

Anyway, as a last meal,  I made mashed rutabaga with onions for tomorrow.

Lil Me

Good luck to you, SD.

Crock pot tomato beef, rice and broccoli for din.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL, Lil Me.  HUGZ

chicken soup for dinner.

DDD

Dinner not sure yet .........think i should leave to go home and see whats kicking around the home..........beer  ;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

Final went good, I think. I ended up writing a novel, but they did supply us with two fifteen page booklets so... lol

The daily special at one of my favourite pubs in Kits.

Russ

Good to hear your final went good SD.
So are you going to be here for much longer? Or are you going to head back home eventually? Whats your plans?

As for me.. Im now in Paris overnight. 26 hour delay. Figures.
Should be onboard the vessel by friday.

Its not too bad, Im actually in a hotel at the airport so its not such a big deal to get to the check in tomorrow morning.

As for lunch.. Im waiting for the lunch menu to come available? It doesnt start until 12 noon.. anytime before all they have is a continental breakfast.. <sigh>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

No idea. Right now I'm doing under the table work, but I think I need to learn how to write proper cover letters. I think that's my problem. It's not the resume, as I'm overqualified for a lot of things non pouring coffee related.

I don't really know what the summer will bring...  I'm imprisoned in this contract until August... I can't leave it or I'm fined a ridiculous amount. Tomorrow I'm going to flag down my advisor who's going to direct me on my thesis next year and classes to take either through distance ed or at a state school back home. That's the only thing for certain next year.

Pay bills.
Finish this Fassbinder movie I've been delaying to finish for months.
Start reading theory books
Going to Seattle on Friday for free to see Mariners game. My roommate from Mexico is basically subsidizing the trip after I edited his 25p commerce paper.

|