So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

it is and i am missing it...damn...
Lunch / supper was hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, fried onions, green peppers, Mushrooms and fried tomatoes...

lunch tomorrow will be a garden salad with caeserdressing.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

garden salad with caeser dressing for lunch. supper was a tuna salad sandwich  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I think I'll have liver later on.

Orik

I am thinking of having some potato and cheese perogies.with fried onions for lunch and some chicken noodle soup for this cold.

Gopher

Good idea, I wouldn't mind them too.

Orik

Lunch was Tuna Salad  with cucumber and onion no green pepper =( to sick to get some.. had with Chese Potato Perogies

Supper was 4 inche sub bun. mixed in to Chicken noodle soup    

Orik

Lunch today was left over Potato & Cheese pirogies Pan fried in butter till golden brown with a little A1 sauce and some Louisiana hot sauce.For a side dish left over tuna salad.

[style][/style]

Sportsdude

Didn't really eat dinner. The day more of went brunch to food intake at 4 and then that's it.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

no breakfast no lunch. not hungry. going to cook a pork steak for dinner. but first I need to go buy aluminum foil and some basic ingredients/...

Sighs nice budget 20 dollars until i don't know when... I think I  will need to borrow a few dollars of the Little brother.. I already owe to much on the credit card. and that intrest will just keep on adding up. better to not use it except when my dentist hits me up sighs oh :( and im not going to have enough hours for my medical coverage through work... :( things just went from bad to worse.

purelife

The boiled parsnips were so delicious.  Thanks for the idea, Gophie!!  

We had it with steak and caramelized onions.  I have to go to the farm market to get more tomorrow!!  I can't get enough of em.  

I've been craving junk food lately (chips, cake, cookies)  Not ----- good......  :P

Sportsdude

I had a sandwich at the deli today, congratulated people whom then returned the favour, talked to my prof for an hour, made a map, had eggs for dinner. The usual.

Orik

lunch was a do-nut and coffee yesterdays supper was a bacon cheese burger... todays supper isa pork steak with fried onions and tomatoes  side dish is creamed corn...  no rice I got to go buy it yet as well as more veggies and stuff. will see what the market is like tomorrow hopefully not to much of a mad house.
breakfast tomorrow will be cheerios and milk. lunch is gonna be a giant roast beef sub with cheese onions tomatoes and lettuce =D

Sportsdude

Chicken Shwarma at 3am? I guess that's 'dinner'. lol

My cousin's 'hot sister' had her baby finally and I need to shrink. I got the "you're soooo tall, how tall are you 7ft?" "oh no, I'm much shorter than that, 6'8" response by 5 girls at a club tonight. I am such a nerd though, I was 'talking' to this woman from Edmonton and I ended up asking her how she liked living in the city, what she didn't like about it, and what people do for fun there.

lol oh dear

Gopher

Are there a lot of tall people in your family, SD?

|