So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Have fun, Russ!!!!!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Ya...what she said.

Do you have to yell a lot to be a good player ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Sleeping from 6pm to 11pm was probably a bad idea.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

PC and LM.. morning! I have no clue what to do for curling. toss a coupla stones down teh track is about all i know.

SD.. morning! Yes I would avoid that.. it tends to keep you awake the whole night then.. lol dont feel bad I do it all the time.

And of course good mornings to miss JJ, and Orik!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Chicken, Cauliflower, Carrots, Oven Potatoes, Boiled Potatoes, Gravy and Blackberry Cheesecake.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I left my baked potato wrapped in the oven - is it still good?

Lil Me

Heeeeeeeeey!  Anyone home?

It's been another crazy week here.

My days don't stop and my nights have been fuelled by NuQUil but I still dream about work.

Anyone want to join me in a glass of wine?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oh miss Lil Me.....send one this way, with a Sambuca chaser....or two.

Or three.

Sorry about your relentless business Lil Me.  I don't know how you do it.

I'm still seriously immobile, which is REALLY pissing me off.  So of course I'm only joining you in a cocktail, for medicinal purposes only.  

Sportsdude

I've almost reached the mountain top of craziness, its almost over. However, I can still count sleep for the week on my fingers.

I'm just going to crash on the ferry tomorrow it shall be sweet, sweet serenity.

Ate and drank a lot so i had my fill :))))

Oh look, I'm writing in double-space paragraph form. What's next my killer MLA skills?

I hate Harvard style.

Russ

Morning!

Why are you stuck PC?

Sorry, on a run here. getting ready for an attempted run down to the states for the weekend.  

Gopher

Don't spend too much!

P.C.

Hi Russ, bye Russ.

And hi Gophie too !

I'm stuck because my back is in a state.  Mega pain and immobility. I'm just not good at being still...so I'm carrying on as best I can....but very very slowly.

Gopher

I miss your pearls of wisdom PC, and hope with all my heart that you'll be more mobile very soon - if you're not, then how are you going to cope with all the getting and spending?

Russ

Hi PC and gopher..

lunch was some korean bbq and sushi place near teh hotel.

dinner will be something in the downtown seattle area.. trying to figure out what to have.

Sportsdude

Hey guys.
I'm lucky to be alive after last night and drinking. I woke up this morning going why?

|