So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh my, I missed Chicklet...*sob* :(

Side note:  Panhof is back...*sigh*

tenkani

What?? Panhof?? Here or there??[/DIV]Are you sure??Let the weirdness commence!!11
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

On DV.  Yup.  I had to check his ip location and yes, it shows that he's in Las Vegas where he said he lives.  Different IP same Panhof.   *sigh*

And take a wild guess on his first topic.  ;)  

purelife

And earlier this afternoon, somebody started a topic under my handle with the subject "Panhof" and the content went something like "I'm waiting for you and wearing your favorite pantyhose..."  something like that.  And then, Panhof shows up.  Wayyyy too BIZARRE!

And of course, I deleted that topic.

tenkani

That had better be a sigh of happiness, missy.[/DIV]You two are supposed to be in love after all.And how can I provide the meat in a purelife/panhof sandwich if you guys break up??

purelife

LOL tenkani.  Yeah, I totally forgot.  If he truly loves me, he will have to follow his nose to DS(Yikes?) because I'm not caring about dv.  ;D

tenkani

I think pannie would behave himself here and would spice the place up quite a bit. And can imagine tux and pannie in the same thread?? OH THE RIBALDRY!!

On the other hand, I think he's right at home on DV. He's probably having a blast in that pit of iniquity LOL.

Future Canadian

I keep asking myself when the tranquility of DS will crumble. I don't know, but I know that one of the best ways to keep troublemakers at bay is to have a loyal, satisfied group of users who feel like they are listened to and valued. Trolls flourish when the general user-base takes no pride in keeping their home clean and orderly.

Well put as usual Tenkani. I was just musing today that maybe we shouldn't load this site down with so much love and positivity. A troll might see that and want to screw it up. Like a red cape to a bull.But seriously, you cats are the best I'm having such a fine old time at this site-it gives me the warm and fuzzies.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sleepy

Hellloooo everybody

DV was getting really boring with you kids leaving and coming here so i thought i would follow. I see the lunch thread is a growing here now instead.
I love to live, i live to love.

Legion

God bless all here.

It's almost time for pizza!
curses!

Future Canadian

Methinks DSers really like pizza.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

TehBorken

[em]I keep asking myself when the tranquility of DS willcrumble. I don't know, but I know that one of the best ways to keeptroublemakers at bay is to have a loyal, satisfied group of users whofeel like they are listened to and valued. Trolls flourish when thegeneral user-base takes no pride in keeping their home clean and orderly[/em].

There are a number of ways to deal with trolls, and this board is well-equipped to do so. It can be tweaked in a number of interesting ways, including restricted membership, posting controls and restrictions, eliminating guest accounts, IP tracking, and a couple of other things I won't mention.

I have no problem with "outing" trolls. Many of 'em are dumb enough to post from work which leads to several possible courses of action.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Future Canadian

Hey P.C.! I noticed your new signature about Isaac Newton's cat. I was reading the new issue of Mental Floss (great magazine!), they have a section called Six Degrees of Ken Jennings where they challenge the Lord of All Jeopardy to connect factual two people, places, or things. This month lo and behold, the challenge is Isaac Newton to Apple Computers. And he starts out with the cat fact. Small world, eh?[/DIV]Teh Borken! I am so glad that you are protecting us from the hordes of trolls out there. I love it! You are definitely one smart cookie!

TehBorken

Methinks DSers [em style="font-style: italic;"]really[/em] like pizza.

Love might not be a strong enough word. We adore and worship pizza.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I always find that when something is brought to the forefront, or if I learn a new word, etc.   that it's almost a given that I will hear about it 3 or 4 times within the week following.  Strange.

But true.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|