So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

We're in the west. Harper decried no 'separatists' to dinner parties west of Sudbury to keep his land pure so as they might give the populace ideas.

purity of the West law. or pure Albertan/Cowboy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

I can't go either, the new law applies to Americans as they've gone marxists under Obama and the west is now the new Kuomintang where refugees like Rush Limbaugh and Michelle Malkin will flock because its the last neo-con place on earth.  lol

P.C.

Mediterranean Sardines.

*ptewwwi  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I love the mediterranean sardines!

I had the lean cuisine for lunch...chicken parmiagiano and an apple.  It was pretty good.

P.C.

I bought the Mediterranean sardines by accident.  I think I have a mustard one in the cupboard as well.....same reason.  I like the ones in soya oil only.

Lise

I dare not touch duck except to buy roast duck from the Chinese store. I had no idea you could buy frozen duck in Superstore. Interesting.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I think you can get frozen duck in most big grocery stores.  You can even get fresh if you order it ahead.      

Orik

breakfast was 3 slices toast. no margarine or butter. with alfalfa honey

lunch was 2 small tomatoes, 12 baby carrots 6 radish's  1 stalk celery & 1/2 a green pepper all cut to bite sized pieces served with a side dish of peppercorn ranch dip.... a apple and snickers bar for dessert

no idea what to eat for supper.. I might skip cooking a full supper and just snack on more radishes celery and baby carrots.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

I went walking around Kerrisdale tonight and ended up having Cornish Patsy for dinner.  mmm British food.  I've got to say I'm a fan. Its quirkiness is its charm to me.

Lil Me

Pub food is awesome, SD.

Anyways.....good morning everyone!!  *stretches*
 Anyone want some coffee?
 I made a "magical" pot of coffee this morning...you know when sometimes a cup of tea or coffee is "just right", instead of just ordinary or really bad?  I think cosmic forces were at work on this one.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

See!  Cosmic forces!

Btw, I heard someone say that the reason everyone was out-of-sorts on Monday was a cosmic event.  Mercury had gone retrograde.  Whatever that means.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

|