So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

What? The Pie?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Canada Goose Pie ???     Isn't that illegal or something ?  Yipes....you get life if you pick a dogwood around here....and you're scarfing down a goose ???  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I can assure you that I didn't shoot it.  

P.C.

What's for dessert ?  Some nice manatee tarts ?  

[FONT size=2][/FONT]

[FONT size=2]*you know I'm just teasing...right ?[/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Just a satsuma.....and yes, I know you're a tease; everyone does.  

Sportsdude

Morning. Still going to try that British places today.

Yeah one of the girls ran out of there like it was nobody's business or something.

Overall I walked 8km last night, in the rain. Ran most of Main to this place my friends were at in the 20th block from Broadway. lol Hence the falling asleep.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Well, in the spirit of running, I ran with the dog today. He kept up which is amazing considering he's so old. Poor mite. Wished the days weren't so dark so I can come home and take him out a lot more. Ah well.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

*yawns*  Hey everyone.  The Santa Claus Parade was a great event.  Wow, was it ever cold in the marshalling area on Nicola Street, though.  Cold breeze running straight up from the ocean.  Kids did a stupendous job of smiling and waving....little guys in my group rode in a Stanley Park horse-drawn trolley and the older kids walked behind and jumped over the horse manure.
 Took Skytrain downtown and back...and didn't lose anyone!  It was a great day.  Looong day, though.  Left home at 9am and got home around 5pm.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

50% off is great, Michel.
 Just before closing, all the hot food in the deli at T&T gets packaged up and discounted.  You might like that.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Glad to hear you had fun, LM. I can't even find the stupid televised event but as PC said, it'll be televised some time next week which is kinda silly.

Oh ja! Lovely offers at T&T for cooked food. They're always trying to get rid of their stuff after 6pm. I've eaten a 50% discounted salad at Superstore and it wasn't too bad. At least I didn't throw up. It's better to go to T&T because you know the food was made fresh that day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

T&T haven't been there in ages.

I must be in good shape. I can walk up the steps from Wreck Beach without stopping or going out of breath. I guess that's what happens when you walk 8km's a day. lol On the downside, I need new shoes.

good morning, tea and an apple.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Russ

Morning DS;ers!
The plans for camping this weekend have ramped up. We are now leaving thursday evening.. so I MUST get my truck done today/tomorrow and insure it so I can drive it for a bit to find out any problems.
The list keeps getting longer and longer, lol.

So how is everyone on this fine grey sunned day?

PC: I hate dogwoods. Please kill them instead of you for picking or harming them.

Gopher: eat those damn things they shit everywhere and make tons of noise.

My brother just got back from a store that had a big sale starting today.. but the management that put the sale in the paper forgot to tell the employee's. So there was about 20 angry people in the store before the management woke up and confirmed to the clueless employees about the sale.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|