So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

49er - You've been streaking the 188 bless points for quite a while now.  I hope you purchased your lottery ticket because I just blessed you.  

purelife

That sounds like a yummy crock pot creation, Lil Me.  I bet it's gonna smell nice.

You can also stir-fry pumpkin with sesame oil and throw on some toasted sesame seeds, pecans or walnuts.  Very yummee

49er

purelife wrote:
49er - You've been streaking the 188 bless points for quite a while now.  I hope you purchased your lottery ticket because I just blessed you.   [/DIV]
 Thanks, didn't work.......will try again at 198

P.C.

49er hasn't been at 188 for very long at all.  He was making them grow in the impossible questions.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Heckyl and Jeckyl really liked the BBQ turkey on buns.  I ate some fish and veg a while ago (protein loading) and am about to eat a bowl of pasta (carb loading).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Handsome ?  He looks like he needs a pink cadillac.  

Michel

P.C.

Nothing.  That's why it was easy to get a job doing it.

Michel

P.C.

I only had one lil munchkin trick or treater  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

The people two doors over had FOUR.

I think our driveway is too long and too dark.  I put a couple of fire torches down the drive....but one burnt out.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/g010.gif[/img]  

Michel

P.C.

|