So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

The oysters or the cardboard tubes ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

You've never had smoked oysters Gophie ?  Somehow this surprises me.  Sooooo yummy.

Anyways, Gophie.  Gotta run.  Have a wonderful day !

Gopher

And you..........

Lise

I prefer smoked mussels to oysters tho I must say I've never had them on a pizza before.

Such a bootiful day. Get out there and enjoy yourself, the warm weather is said to last the entire week.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

woah 2 crazy nights of partying. lol
lots of girls, lots of fun...
dressed up as a wigger/white nelly the rapper from the lou although I originally thought of being a redneck, but it evolved.

girls are goofy, you make out with them for 3hrs and then they say they've got to go to their boyfriends. lol
whatever. rotfl

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Boys are funny....they'll make out with you for 3 hours, without knowing a thing about you !

Anywho....(Michaels is always the last place I look for anything)....BUT...I went to Michaels yesterday  to get some 'snappy' things for Christmas Crackers....some crepe paper and some cardboard tubes.  They didn't have any cardboard tubes or any crepe paper, and they were out of the snappy things.  I asked when the next lot of snappy things would be in, and she said...Oh no...when we're out, we're out.  Soooo, what about the crepe paper and the cardboard tubes, I ask.  Oh.....we don't carry those.  Ever.

I said ...Oh...well...thank you...bye bye.

THEN I came back and said....Excuse me, but you're the biggest crafts supply store on the Island...perhaps, everywhere....and you don't carry crepe paper or cardboard tubes....and you're out of Christmas snappy things in [FONT size=4]October[/FONT], and you don't PLAN ON GETTING MORE ??????  You've squeezed out 3 of my favourite old craft stores in spite of the fact that you charge triple for everything.....but YOU don't carry crepe paper ?????  Not having these things at Michaels, is like McDonalds not having fries !   I drove all the way down from the boonies to get 3 common craft items, and you're standing there looking at me like I'm asking for something other than what one would normally expect to find in a craft store....and with a snippy attitude, just to make the experience complete !!!!  I can't tell you how many times I've made THIS fruitless trip.  I'm sure me not shopping here any more, will not even put a blip on your radar...and matters nothing to no-one....but consider me an ex-Michaels shopper.  

P.C.

Yipes.

Umm.....thanks for listening.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a090.gif" border=0]

[FONT size=2]Coffee anyone ?[/FONT]  

Lise

Aww, poor PC. I pity the fool who don't carry crepe papers. It's OK, PC, we'll boycott Michaels from now on.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
girls are goofy, you make out with them for 3hrs and then they say they've got to go to their boyfriends. lol
whatever. rotfl

That's a terrible thing to say, SD. A gentleman never kiss and tell.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

That's so right, Lise. A gentleman should just post it on the Internet.

49er

Sportsdude wrote:
whatever. rotfl

3hrs and you didn't score?  Maybe she was disappointed that you didn't even try to steal home
      [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]bo[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bim[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=4019731c7b30b9f3000fe36e1d7fd8d3 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
That's a terrible thing to say, SD. A gentleman never kiss and tell.

bwhahaha. I should of clarified in my inebriated state that that happened to a buddy of mine. Although I think I win in the funny department. I was dancing with this girl along with another friend, and I'd talked to about 10 girls over 3hrs at this time along with rum and cokes, so I was bound to get a name mixed up. Well.... lol (we laughed about this for a good hour) anyway I saw Ricky Bobby's girl 'flag girl'  I'll call her (not using real names here) she was dancing of course with Mr. Wonderbread (Bobby). So I was dancing with Trinity off of the Matrix and Piglet. Ninja (my buddy) was getting to know Trinty, whom I think came with White Trash guy. Anyway at the end of the party I called Trinty the flag girl's name and Trinty wasn't amused and got offended. Ninja still got Trinty's number (yet he never really talked to her lol, completely random) but afterwards Ninja, Captain Jack and the Navy Admiral (the guy who made out with the girl for three hours) laughed all the way home. Although Captain Jack played in character too much the girl he was with thought he was actually completely wasted. Sparrow kept saying he was in character, she ditched. lol

Anyway today I went to the North Shore and the Lynn Valley. It was awesome.

Sportsdude

I need an eggplant recipe. PC??? Help!!! :)

I bought these eggplants at Costco and I don't know what to do with them besides eggplant pasta.

P.C.

Oh dear.  I'm NO help in the eggplant department.  Eggplant is right up there with zuchini for me.  Both are akin to sucking on an old dish cloth.  

3116 eggplant recipes....  [A href="http://www.aubergines.org/recipes.php"]http://www.aubergines.org/recipes.php[/A]

|