So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Oh darn, now I'm really bummed. At the Obama party tomorrow, the county executive will be there. My one chance to mingle with big wigs and I can't show. lol The guy is really cool, he was the first person to break the colour barrier in the county political scene. First person of colour elected to council, first executive. I'm bummed.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Mm.... that pic of the chicken soup look good. Throat hurts. *sniff sniff*

Got my books from Amazon. Yaaay!!! Now I can read till the cows come home. Lunch today from T&T and I did get california rolls (again) but this time it's for hubby.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Uhm, Lise - you were supposed to be resting at home, not be out...you need your rest to get better. :)

Evening everyone.  Dinner was salmon with caesar salad.

Sportsdude

taco nacho salad with the alcoholic water known as Michelob Ultra.  

Sportsdude

Hey guys got a question, what's the Commodore like? Thinking about going to a gig there.  

Lise

Dunno. What's the Commodore?

Ja. I'm supposed to stay at home but I had to drop off Lise Jr. to preschool and pick her up. Had to get lunch ready cuz I didn't feel like cooking at home.

Doubly sick today. Frack. I knew it! The moment the kids start having running noses then you know it's only a matter of time before you get it. ARGH!!!!

On the plus side, hubby bought me Soul Calibur IV to cheer me up. What a sweetheart!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Never been to the Commodore.  What is it?

Is that a book that your hubby gave you?  Take it easy Lise and hopefully, you don't need to go outside.  Get better soon. :)

I don't know why my jaw still hurts...can't even open my mouth properly.

P.C.

The Commodore is a great place to go SD.  Who are you hoping to see there ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Sorry, I don't go out to the bar downtown anymore, SD.  I'm an old fogie who drinks at home or ambles out to the local pub.  Harumph.

Had a good time with my wacky neighbours last night.  Feeling pretty good this morning.  Awake early before the alarm clock, but I'm a wee bit "carbonated" today.

*stomach gurgles* *belches* *farts*  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Hope Lise feels better.

Hi SD, purelife, P.C. and Michel.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Feeling pretty good this morning.  Awake early before the alarm clock, but I'm a wee bit "carbonated" today.

*stomach gurgles* *belches* *farts*[/DIV]

I think you're probably going to have to pay for that Lil Me.  Nobody gets carbonated for nothing these days.  All those footprints you are leaving......*fans the air*  

Lil Me

I'm waiting for the tax bill from Gordon Campbell.

P.C.

Careful.....I suspect there will be a tax on waiting in the near future.  They'll clean up on that one for sure.

Michel

P.C.

Really Michel ?  Ours has come and gone.

|