So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Grilled trout, boiled potatoes, runner beans, white wine sauce - I've got the day off!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

That sounds wonderful, Gopher.  I'm having a salmon salad, followed by chocolate cheesecake, and naturally, the inevitable coffee.  (not instant...... never instant coffee!  Yecch!)
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Salmon! Good for you, my favourite of all fish

Sportsdude

Had a steak taco salad from Qdoba.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

Hi lunch!

been crazy busy with work..still eating lunch though.

Laterz!

kitten

C.K.!!!!  So good to see you again.  Are you working today?  I'm just getting ready to go to work, but I always have to check to see what's happening here first.  It's an addiction, I tell ya!!

CK

Yep, just working a couple hours today. Saturdays are good sometimes. The office is a lot more quiet. Not as many crazy people running around and stuff.

Have a great weekend!

P.C.

CK !!!!!!  Long time no 'see'.  Working on a Saturday.......doing some catch-up? Darn work has cut into my DS time too.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Hi P.C.!! Good to hear from you too *big bear hugs and foot rubs*

yeah, just catching up a bit. Not really into it. Just nice to get a couple things finished while the office is quiet. I find Fridays here are just about a write off. Lots of BSing with employees in the morning, then usually a pub lunch..that last a little too long. I find the office here is a lot different environment than the one in Vancouver (same company). But here, they just work like crazy stressed out and stuff from Monday to Thursday working long hours and stuff, Friday comes, its party time. In Vancouver it was just an average pace Monday to Friday. Still getting used to it I guess.

How the heck are you?

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 C.K.!!!!  So good to see you again.  Are you working today?  I'm just getting ready to go to work, but I always have to check to see what's happening here first.  It's an addiction, I tell ya!![/DIV]
 [FONT color=#00007f]No need to tell ME it's an addiction![/FONT]

kitten

Every time I have to turn off the computer, I do so with great regret and wistful longing for just a little more time.

Sportsdude

And you save 100 to 400 dollars a year on electric bills!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 Every time I have to turn off the computer, I do so with great regret and wistful longing for just a little more time.[/DIV]
 [FONT color=#00007f]Same here, I'm always wondering who's on line and what they're writing[/FONT]

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
 And you save 100 to 400 dollars a year on electric bills!

[FONT color=#00007f]I wonder why this message suddenly made me experience a twinge of guilt as I thought along ecological lines?[/FONT]

CK

Well! I am turning off my computer for the day. Its Saturday, time to shove work and enjoy. A few friends, some ice cold brewskies, and some hockey.

Happy Saturday!

Go Habs.

|