So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

Michel wrote:
Ah so it was the same propagandist group that I saw. Hope they kept the propaganda low this time but I doubt they can do that. Happy I understood nothing, but I could guess since it was quite obvious, plus my GF translated some parts when she got really annoyed.  

So it was in in Cantonese?
Your GF is pro - chinese gov't?
Or she just felt ripped off that she paid money to be preached to?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lise

Morning fabulous people. This is probably my last post as I'll be getting ready to go to Disneyland tomorrow. Did I mention we're going tomorrow? Like tomorrow?? ARGH! So so so excited.

Tried packing a bit yesterday. Bloody diapers took nearly half the bloody suitcase. Maybe my little one won't go potty for the entire trip........

Last week for the dental students. It's so sad and exciting at the same time to see my babies fly the nest. Bittersweet. I can't believe I'm having this type of emotion when I go to work. It's so weird. These kids are going out into the bad, bad world of reality and who knows what will happen. Who will take care of them?

Ah well. Gotta learn how to be a grown-up sometime. No more holding your hand. At least yours truly is getting chocolate by grateful cuties. Actually I hinted.... big time that they should get me chocolate.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

LISE !!! I'm so excited for you.  Have the best time ever....well how can you NOT.  

[FONT size=4]It's[/FONT] [FONT size=4]DISNEYLAND ![/FONT] [img height=99 alt="mickey mouse avatars" src="http://www.mess-emoticons.com/images/icons/cartoon/005.jpg" width=99]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

G'morn. Can't stay long. Just a hello and a wish for a happy Tuesday. Tuesday is my crazy day. Hope I am sane by tomorrow.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Just take it slow Van.....OHMMMMMMMM.

Amazing sunrise here this morning.  It was just so beautiful.  The whole sky totally vivid pink.

P.C.

I must go as well.  I see my cat is at the door bearing gifts.  

P.C.

Yipes.....Quite a plethora of rodents this morning.  Well at least I'll never have a vermin problem in this house....although I welcome all creatures, they'd never get passed the guard.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Yipes.....Quite a plethora of rodents this morning.  Well at least I'll never have a vermin problem in this house....although I welcome all creatures, they'd never get passed the guard.

For a minute there i thought you were referring to DS - gopher and ???

Gopher

A cat slipped by my guard ten minutes ago, calmly walked in through an open door and daintily proceeded upstairs where she has taken up occupancy of a bed (without introducing herself, I might add).  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

lol.....no no no.  I was referring to all the carcasses on my welcome mat.  

Gopher

Ah, now we know what you're having for lunch.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
lol.....no no no.  I was referring to all the carcasses on my welcome mat.

Yeah I figured that out after I read on -

P.C.

Well...I'm off to play in the yard.  Have a great day van guy. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

P.C.

Gophie wrote:  Ah, now we know what you're having for lunch.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a045.gif" border=0][/DIV]

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
A cat slipped by my guard ten minutes ago, calmly walked in through an open door and daintily proceeded upstairs where she has taken up occupancy of a bed (without introducing herself, I might add).

So theres a guy in confession - "forgive me father for I have sinned"
What have you done?
I had sex with a cat.
Oh my ... says the confused priest.  I really don't know what i should hand out as a pennance come back next week and I'll pray about it.
So the priest goes home and sees his cat laying on the bed (much like gopher right now)  and the old prist hasn't seen choir boys for WEEKS due to the organist being sick - so he's a little amorous.  and well one thing lead to another and before you knew it he was PETTING the cat - if you know what i mean.

Soooo next week rolls around and the priest is in the confessional booth and the same guy comes around
"forgive me father for i have sinned - i came last week to tell you about my cat.
Ahhhhh the father says - so tell me my son how exactly did you do this horrible thing?  
Well father - i took the cat and stuffed him into a tall rubber boot and once i was sure all his sharp claws were out of the way - i proceeded to have intercourse with the cat.

Ahhhhh then your penance is to do it again without the boot.

|