So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

P.C. wrote:
Oh....ok.  Now I'm on board.  So I guess a leafy lettuce like romaine ?  I'd like to make these, but uncertain of the method.....they sound delish.[/DIV]
 restaurants normally use iceberg lettuce.........because leaf is cup shape

P.C.

OK.....thanks.....NOW I think I have a clearer picture of what I need to get.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

That's an exciting documentary.

<camera zooms in and focuses on a crowd of people>

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"]Boring Narrator Voice:[/span] The life-cycle of the moron species is a simple series of routines....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Morning!  Wassup eveyone?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Morning Miss Lil Me

Seems we have a little rain today.  I can see the sun trying really hard to peep through.  Just as well.....my wrist is hooped, and it helps with the decision of giving it some rest.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good evening toanyone who is around.

I baked banana walnut bread and lemon cranberry muffins.  They turned out wonderful and I love how easy they were to make but the cleaning up... BLEH!

My mom enjoyed the chinese spectacular.  I didn't know that it was by the Falun Gong.  I though the costumes were beautiful though..

Michel

purelife

There was one scene that I didn't enjoy watching much.  If I knew that it was this group, I wouldn't have paid the $ to go. Well, all that matters was that my mom liked it.    

Lil Me

Glad to had a nice time with your mom, purelife.

Morning everyone!
 *hugs coffee pot*

Raining today and *yawns* I'm still tired.
 It was a brutal weekend and I stayed up past midnight fighting with my broken closet doors (closet doors won).
 Linen closet needs new sliding hardware (pivot post and sliding spring).
 Bedroom closet (fricken fracken heavy mirrored doors) also needs new hardware (top and bottom pivot with roller), though this closet is a slight bit better now than it was.  Unfortunately I dented the wall in 2 places and scratched the floor while messing around with the doors.

I also mashed my hand and most of my fingers, but those will heal.

Van

G'morn.

Yesterday was a busy day. Took some of my youth group out for a pizza lunch. Later in the afternoon I went for a bike ride with a buddy and his little cousin. His cousin is 18 years old and basically an energizer bunny. I thought I was in good bike riding shape...nice to have someone I can try and keep up with.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Lil Me

What's more fascist...the Falun Dafa or the People's Republic of China???!!!
  I guess it all depends on your perspective...
 I'd support the quiet meditating people over the totalitarian army regime.

Michel

|