So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well........................yes.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Evil SD is a tad misguided.  He once attempted to inform me that I didn't live where I THOUGHT I lived for the last 20 years.  I was quite confused.  I wrote to the post office to see if I should be changing my mailing address.....and they said, "it's ok Miss PC....we'll let you know when you have moved".  I was quite relieved.  

Michel

P.C.

Well Michel.....there's a pillow with my name on it....and I feel obligated to do a meet and greet.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/e010.gif" border=0]

Sleep well my friend.

Michel

P.C.

Had to do my nightly blessings first.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

HA HA AH

me misguided? heaven's no child, what would make you think of such a thing to say? lord have mercy.

aahh
Vater unser im Himmel,
geheiligt werde dein Name.
Dein Reich komme.
Dein Wille geschehe,
wie im Himmel so auf Erden.
Unser tägliches Brot gib uns heute.
Und vergib uns unsere Schuld,
wie auch wir vergeben unsern Schuldigern.
Und führe uns nicht in Versuchung,
sondern erlöse uns von dem Bösen.
Denn dein ist das Reich und die Kraft und die Herrlichkeit in Ewigkeit.
Amen.

sad 22 years of being around the german language and I only two prayers. lol
gute nacht

then of course dinner time:
[dl][dd]Komm, Herr Jesu; sei unser Gast;[/dd][dd]und segne, was du bescheret hast. Amen.[/dd][/dl]usually do the english first then the german.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Dang, that's funny PC.

People, you need to get out today. It's going to be a [FONT size=7]B[FONT color=#ff80ff]E[/FONT][FONT color=#bf005f]A[/FONT][FONT color=#c0ff80]U[/FONT][FONT color=#bfbf00]T[/FONT][FONT color=#c0a0b6]I[/FONT][FONT color=#0000ff]F[/FONT][FONT color=#ffff80]U[/FONT][FONT color=#00407f]L[/FONT] [/FONT]day so no excuse to hop and skip and make love this day.

Skid night/roasting night at UBC. I wonder if the students made fun of us. I was dying to see what they did but we're not invited so you can imagine the kind of stuff that goes on. Ah well. Kids.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Sweet Saturday. I will be inside most of the day though. A lot of built up mess to clean up...organize...it is all good, I got coffee, and the stereo is cranked!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

I like tea in the evenings sometime. Morning though, if I don't have coffee, I make Satan look like Ghandi!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

^sounds very decent!

Well, I better get busy. chat later.

purelife

Good morning everyone.

I had such a lovely breakfast.  Fresh squeezed oj and a mixture of mango, strawberry yoghurt with granola and cranberries.  yummeeeeeeee....

Mr PL is yelling at me to get going.  Better get my a** off the comp... BYEEEE  tonight is our show!

|