So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

A night with the girls...

You mean, you're spending some alone time with your girls?   I thought you see them every day and every night. ;)  Well, I can understand since hubby probably spends a little too much time with the girls.    

Lise

purelife wrote:
A night with the girls?

You mean, you're spending some alone time with your girls?   I thought you see them every day and every night. ;)

No kids. The girls, meaning the girls from work. No more spoon feeding the wee ones and having to run to the washroom every 5 mins. Just a nice relaxing dinner with good friends. Maybe watch one of them get stone drunk.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL I understood you Lise.  I was just thinking about the "other girls."  LOL

You so deserve a nice girls out.  It keeps us sane. :)  Have fun Lise.

No real plans for us this weekend.  It's gonna be quiet.  We might watch a movie tomorrow night..the Jet Li one that Mr PL wants to see.  

ADD:  time to go..bye all.

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah my friend mr. kgb wants to see that movie tomorrow, along with his other spies. Trailer looks good.

spent the day abroad, thought about going to Vancouver on a whim, but everyone is broke, so that didn't happen. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Jet Li's movie is always good. I have a feeling it's already out in the Chinese DVD shops.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Yayyyy it's Friday.

Forbidden Kingdom...that's the movie with Jet Li and Jackie Chan.  We'll definitely watch it for sure tonight since I enjoy these two guys in action.  

Sportsdude

I think I read somewhere that this is Jet Li's final action movie or something.  

purelife

Really?  I like his movies.  He seems to be a cool guy too.  I saw him on one of those talk shows (J Leno, I think?) and he's kinda shy but very nice. :)

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]   [FONT color=#ffffff].[/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hiya PC.  Are ya playing in your garden today?  Is it sunny where you're at too?  Plans for the weekend?

P.C.

Hi purelife.....yup...it's beauty out there.  Just getting ready to go out and do some raking.  Just having myself a late breakfast first.  I went out earlier, and realized I had no energy because I forgot to eat.  

Eagles are flying over the house making quite a ruckus today....I wonder if they're warning my cat because he has been such a naughty boy lately. .....killing all those sweet bunnies.

Weekend is full of tentative plans.....seems like a good one to play by ear.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol the cat vs. bald eagle

that's the rumour i heard pl, don't know if its true or not about it being his last martial arts film.

morning p.c/pl

Sportsdude

oh forgot to mention, got a phone call this morning, somewhat major (5.2) earthquake back home.    

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

|