So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

You can also set it to message your real email addy whenever you get a note on DS![/DIV] [/DIV]Another feature I've missed.  I knew you could get a message when a new topic was posted...I'll have to check that out.   We've got the cougar thing around here too, although I've only ever seen one once in my yard.  They say that if you actually see one, they've already seen you for at least 15 minutes.  And today I saw our first bear in the yard this year.....quite early.  Definite sign spring is on its way.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

Okeydoke, I'm out of here.[/DIV]Thanks for the company![FONT color=#ff0000 size=5]Long live Teh Lunch!!!11     [/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/a010.gif" border=0]    Ditto

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0].

SMACKEM YACKEM

[FONT color=#ff0000]WOULD YOU BEAT EM TO THE FLOOR IN THE CLUB I SURE WILL WOULD YOU JACK EM EVEN IF THEY AINT MADE IF THEY ACTIN LIKE A BITCH WE GON TREAT EM LIKE A BITCH

[/FONT]

Future Canadian

I don't really have anything interesting or useful to say here. I was just tired of seeing that tool's handle on the front page.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Oh, FC.....that was far more interesting than you know.........[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a070.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Because it was in plain English and much easier on the eyes and ears  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a090.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

P.C.

So FC....if you're not a Canadian yet....can I ask where you are from ? (of course you don't need to answer)

Future Canadian

Not at all. I'm from Portland. And I'd still like to be a Canadian, but Van's really the only place we'd want to live but it's frightfully expensive! I still like Portland a lot, though.

P.C.

Portland is beautiful....I've only been a few times, but it sure has some lovely areas.  What's the attraction to Vancouver ???

WhiteRapperFool

WOULD YOU BEAT EM TO THE FLOOR IN THE CLUB I SURE WILL WOULD YOU JACK EM EVEN IF THEY AINT MADE IF THEY ACTIN LIKE A BITCH WE GON TREAT EM LIKE A BITCH
[font color="#ff0000"]
[/font]I think it's just so damn cute when illiterate white boys try to type like black rappers talk! Makes me laugh every time. I'll bet you a million dollars he wears his baseball cap backwards, just like his hero Eminem does. Cuz, y'know, he wants to be different, just like everyone else. Know whut ahm sayn, homedog?

Future Canadian

Well, like PDX, There's proximity to a lot of natural beauty, nice architecture, cool people. I also like how international it is and Canada's more European flavor. That really suits me. And frankly this president makes me fear for my family's safety and well being. [/DIV]sorry that took so long to type our cockatiel is trying to eat my cereal

|