So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Mother Nature likes me.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

babyphat

P.C. wrote:
Being as SD has taken to saying 'eh', my guess is he has also decided it would make him more assimilated to complain about the rain. LOL

[span style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]SPORTSDUDE COMPLANES ABOUT LOTS OF THNGS OTH3R THAN RANE!!!!1 OMG WTF RANE SI A TINY COMPLANET COMPAERD 2 OTHER STUF[/span]

P.C.

Canadians complain? No... impossible. ;)

I don't speak for 'Canadians' as I've only ever lived in one province.

*be back in a bit.

babyphat

[span style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]SI COMPLANENG DA SME AS WHINNG?!??!! OMG[/span]  

Sportsdude

well the ones I met sure like to complain about everything, do I take them seriously? no.

i like walking in the rain.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

babyphat

[span style="color: rgb(160, 64, 255);"]I DONT VEIW IT AS A COMPLANET FROM PAOPLE!!!11 I THINK P3OPLA WANT 2 B HEARD[/span]  

P.C.

Also remember that 'everyone' you've met so far is from somewhere else.

Lil Me

Hidey Ho Neighbours!

Still raining....

Well, it's been a crazy day.  Time for bed.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Afternoon..

so I take it that nobody knows about kegerators? sigh.. i guess I will just have to do an old fridge conversion.

Thanks PC and PL.. I agree, it will be very cool when I gets it up and running.

Its sunny here amazingly enough.. and it looks like we will be heading out for a swim in a bit!

Have a good morning everyone.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Aw Russ.  That sounds marvellous.

Next time you go to sea, take us all with you!  We'll hide and be really, really quiet on the ship.

Well, the sun is starting to shine a wee bit here.  Is anyone else finding it difficult to get up when it's still dark outside?  Even if I'm awake, I'm finding it difficult to put my feet on the floor because it doesn't seem like morning yet.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

a bit but not really. My issues with shorter days are always during the end of day.  

gentle fawn

[FONT color=#ff00ff]IT GETS RILLY COLD IN TEH MORNNG BUT TH3N WARM3R L8R ON!!1!11111 OMG LOL [/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff00ff]MORNNG[/FONT]

gentle fawn

[FONT color=#ff00ff]I HAD WARM OATMEAL THES MORNNG HOPNG TAHT IT WIL KEP MAH TUMY WARM AL DAY LONG[/FONT]

Lil Me

Warm oatmeal sounds like a plan for tomorrow.  I had cold cereal this morning :(

Leftover chicken pasta and veg for lunch.

Anything new?  Anything interesting?

It's supposed to pour here later on, but it hasn't yet.

Sportsdude

its raining here.
chef whatever its called ravioli for lunch.

|