So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

These are not your pets, but wild animals, enjoy from a distance and with your camera. How would you feel if they have to shoot a bear after he began lurking around the place where you leave food and people are scared for thetr pet, their kids or even themselves ?

I know that too.  That is exactly my thinking.....to slip them some goodies AWAY from the neighbourhood.  Sure enough, someone is going to call somebody to come and remove them....and I don't trust what that means.

I'm very respectful of animals and the fact that WE have taken up residence on THEIR territory.  I also know interfering is a bad idea.  It all just makes me very sad.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lise

Thank goodness we get no bears in our neighborhood.... on the flip side, I prefer them to homeless folks rumaging through your garbage.

Good morning folks. An update. I called my friend about the dentist and her first words were, "She's cheap." OMG. Damn. Now I'm not sure if I want to go see her for the interview. WTH? Every damn dentist is cheap in this city. Waaaaah........

Anyways, gotta head out and buy some beef. I have to make burgers for everyone this afternoon as they want to celebrate Lise Jr. Jr.'s b'day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

You'll find somebody Lise. I know it.

Anybody listen to Tegan and Sara?
I love their "Back in Your Head"

[a href="vny!://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7nsnnf7cZg"]vny!://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7nsnnf7cZg[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Went to the Swiss Chalet last night. good food.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Stepho's on Davie? hmm next time I'm in town I'll go their. My roommate said there's this awesome french restaurant (with real french and french owners from France) in Old District in Nanaimo.  Besides from crepes I've never really had french food.  

Sportsdude

although I found the debit/credit card reader machine at Swiss Chalet funny.
It said Welcome/Bonjour. lol
Somebody forgot to put in Bienvenue when making the machine or failed their french class.

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah it just opened up recently. They fled France.... for Nanaimo. lol Apparently they were in a bad area or something.  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/001.gif" border=0] [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); height=56 src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/003.gif" width=40 border=0][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/002.gif" border=0][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/003.gif" border=0][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/026.gif" border=0]     [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/013.gif" border=0][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/010.gif" border=0][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/020.gif" border=0][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/006.gif" border=0][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/set/028.gif" border=0]

[img style="WIDTH: 254px; HEIGHT: 352px" height=299 src="vny!://www.cakechannel.com/images/1b.gif" width=202]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

happy birthday to the little one.  

|