So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

If you dont like drinking a pop with your sushi.. try drinking sapporro or sake.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Sake. I don't even know what it taste like. Someone describe how it taste like to me!

Rain. Bloody rain. Ugh. Can't believe it's back to fall weather now. Brilliant.

Got good news. One job interview on Monday morning. I'm nervous and then again, I'm not because I know there are so many dentists out there and I can get my pick of them. Still... a job interview is like scanning your brains for bad marks. Ah well. Wish me luck folks.

Russ, you coming home soon? When?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good job Lise.  I knew you'd have no trouble.  Skilled people are in demand.  I'D wish you luck, but I don't think you need it.  You'll do great.

Uhm... OK. I'm so confused here. Maybe I'll just take a picture of the bag and show you guys when I get the chance.

I'd have a tendency to lean towards 49ers advice on this one.  I'm notorious for doing what I THINK I'm supposed to do on these things, intstead of what's REALLY supposed to be done.  I still think a quick call to Home Depot would solve your problem.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Thanks for the support, Ms. PC.

Yeah, ok... you're probably right. I should call HD and ask them about it since I got the stuff from them anyways. On the flip side, it's raining and I've swept the sand out to cover some cracks. Maybe I'll go and check in on them and see if it sticks together.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Afternoon Lise, PC and everyone else.

Great job, Lise. :)))    I know that it's very difficult for Employers of every sector to find skilled workers these days, especialy those who are hard working and dedicated.  :))  So, I know that you'll have zero problems.

Gopher

Lamb chops, spinach, celery and potatoes - followed by a nectarine.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Sharesies on the nectarine ?????  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Speaking of nectarines, I brought a bag full of peaches... they weren't as sweet as I wanted them to be, but still ok. :))

I have spinach cheese pizza for lunch and boiled eggs.

Lise

Ugh... don't you hate it when you buy a big bag of fruits and they don't taste sweet? If it's a bag of orange, I usually just use them for juice. Don't know about peaches though.

Lunch today was a blast. Party at Fish on Rice with some good friends. I think I overate on the salmon sashimi. It feels like the fish is still squirming inside me.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

sounds like you had a complete blast Lise. I guess summer is over officially, its raining outside and has finally gotten cold.

Playing god of war II with my roommates and his gf (who is like the unoffical roommate always over here, I swear they should have just gotten a couples apartment.)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

God of War II. That's a PS game, isn't it?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah PS2 game. good game.  

Lise

Too bad Xbox doesn't have good games. You guys should try Sword of Heaven or something like that. Can't remember but it's with this hot chick with the red hair and she's goes around with flying swords.

Anyways, off now. TTYL.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol lise, xbox is getting ALL the good games because developers can't figure out the blue ray on PS3. So all the 'exclusives' that were on PS2 are now on xbox.  

49er

who else think the Apple i-pod nano commercial is catchy?   The one with the asian chick singing...............1, 2, 3, 4, tell me you love me more...................

|