So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

ROTFL. Michel, you are a man of many talents!

How do you say:

Me likey you, come be my pimp daddy-san?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 547px; HEIGHT: 227px" height=301 src="http://i19.tinypic.com/4tpkyn7.jpg" width=605]

Michel!!!!! C'mon here while I show you my katana!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

lol, sorry miss Lise I'm stucked at work, so I can not see your pic for security reason, just can't wait to see your tanaka at home however, ah ah !

Sorry again, but I can't be your pimp, I share the same dream as you ah ah !

Lil Me

You guys are funny.

Turkey tacos for dinner.  Served with a smattering of leftovers.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Japanese pepper steak, that was good.

Lil Me

That sounds nummy.

I had a great dessert tonight- ice cream sandwich with chocolate sauce for dipping.  I know I'm gonna pay for it later (lactose intolerance).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Oh that's sad, well at least you had your little pleasure. Must be hard to resist.

P.C.

Food alergies and intolerances must be annoying.....especially if you LIKE the food you have a reaction to.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Hey PC, finally are there white pelicans in BC or not? I didn't understant well your message about that.

Ah good bot, now that's a decent word for this thread :

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ma[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]aro[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

P.C.

[A href="http://wlapwww.gov.bc.ca/wld/documents/pelican.pdf"]http://wlapwww.gov.bc.ca/wld/documents/pelican.pdf[/A]

Yes.....apparently there is one nesting colony of White Pelicans in Stum Lake in B.C. (in the Chilcotin region)

Love to see that.

Michel

Wow I'm amazed that they come so much north. Back Eas there's a little group at the extreme south of Ontario at Pointe Pelée I think, and that's all. Funny, according to the map of your link, there are none in Washingon State, but I have proof! Maybe it's the same group that migrate to BC stopping at their rest area.... lol

P.C.

I'm really surprised to see that they even come as far north as Washington.  Did you take pics ?  

purelife

You're still at work, Michel?  

Michel

You're still at work, Michel?  

No I finish at 9.

Lil Me

Mr LM says there are lots of pelicans on the Alberta/Montana border.

|