So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol who knows I'm not shipping by CP, I'd be without supplies, computer printer for weeks lol. They say to use Fedex.

Time to space out with some kraftwerk
[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DepNw-TaXyo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DepNw-TaXyo[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

oh 'they' international admins at the school.  

Lise

Have a 1 year old party to go this afternoon. Dreaded party. I am not particularly fond of the hosts (ah, I remember PC's thread) but it'll be good for the kids. I just gotta think of some excuse to leave early. Like my cat on fire or something something.

Wow. What are the odds the spam bot came up with this....

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]us[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]exc[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=excuse name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

I swear sometimes I think this forum is haunted.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

HAHHAAAAA......The cat's on fire has always worked for me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

Time to space out with some kraftwerk

The first time I heard Autobahn was the summer of 1976.

8 track cassette in my mom's Pinto

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

really? cool!

Just saw Transformers finally. AWESOME.

Lise

Just got back from the party. Dang. Like we really didn't have to be there. I'm not sure but I get the feeling that the host (hubby) was a bit cold towards us. I guess when you don't see each other for a long time, you have nothing whatsoever in common. Didn't know anyone there so we hid ourselves in one of the rooms.

The hostess was lovely. Actually came out and talked to us for a bit. Compared notes. Her little guy is already walking and running about. I guess boys developed faster.

Didn't have to say our cat vomited or was on fire. I just pinched Lise Jr. Jr. so that she'd howl her little heart out and we had to leave... hehe. Nah. I'm just kidding. We left after an hour or so. Just as we left, we got invited to their daughter's b'day in October. Man. We must have been so popular and not known it.

Speaking of autobahn. Aren't the Germans the craziest drivers in the world? I swear they're up there with the Italians. Speed? They don't know the meaning of speeds. Crazy drivers.

Glad you liked Transformers, SD. Good stuff.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yeah those germans don't fool around on the road.
Italians are nuts because they get drunk and drive. Rome is the deadliest city for that. Apparently its the macho culture of italia to get drunk and drive.

Lise

The Italians are in a world of their own. They're pretty aggressive drivers, if you drive slow, man... they'll honk the jeebus out of you. Still, they are very passionate people and I kinda like that.

Speaking of other fanatic drivers, I remember our tour bus taking the roundabout route at the Arch of Triumph in France. I don't get the French system of driving around that area. There just doesn't seem to be any rules to the place. If you want a heart attack, rent a car and drive there. They weren't joking when they said the French are insane. Hehe.

Good times.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Hmm sounds like Florida.  

49er

Just spent half a day test driving Lexus cars.  Lexus sent me this invite to a "Taste of Lexus" event,  where lunches and refreshment were served thruout the day, and test all their luxury cars at this abandoned airfield without any sales pitch.    

P.C.

Hubby said the same thing about driving there Lise.  He's driven the Autobahn and driven in Paris.....and said it is an experience he won't forget.  He thought it was a hoot.....mind you he has a bit of the 'dare-devil' in him when it comes to driving. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hmm you drive a lexus? I only get GM offers like that, who wants to drive a tank I mean hummer. Not me.  

Sportsdude

I know how to drive 'fast' but last time I did something like that I checked the tires and other precautions. Don't do it anymore though.  

49er

Warning:  when you are in Italy....never squeeze the fruits

My friend squeezed, I think, a peach at an open market and this lady (the vendor) grapped one of her breasts and squeezed real hard and said how she liked it when squeezed.

|