So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Er.... maybe you should get your brakes checked before tackling the long road trip, Lil Me. Y'know, just to be on the safe side?

Best of luck for your road trip. I'm envious! I wish we could pack up and go somewhere again. Who knows, maybe just maybe, Whistler though it's pretty darn pricey there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I'm back. Hi Thing 1 and Thing 2 and Thing 3 and Thing 4.

Can you feel the energy in the air?? I think Mercury just passed a kidney stone.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Aaa....Monkee....that was no kidney stone.  That was a

Back in a minute.....phone call.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT size=7]AAAAAARGG!!!!![/FONT]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Evening PC and monkee

I had some pizza for dinner.

P.C.

There.

Where were we.

Hi purelife.....I haven't even thought about dinner yet.  I'm leaning towards some food though.

Lil Me

I'm getting my brakes done tomorrow, but leaving the tires until next month in the U.S.

Gotta go eat!  Jeckyl wants to go claim his free BDay pizza from Me n Ed's.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

evening grandma made pork.

jesus tammy faye is giving me nightmares on larry king. She's a skeleton less then 60lbs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Leaning towards food?

If you lean enough and open your mouth maybe it will fall in?

Hi Thing 4 and Thing 5!!

Sportsdude

lol i show up and everybody leaves. :((((

i hate naps.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

What am I, chopped meat????

I just had a burrito.

Sportsdude

no your not chopped meat.
Now I think I ate too much.

P.C.

What did morning grandma make?

Sportsdude

morning?
she made her hungarian pork that peasant food you all thought was disgusting looking.
Its all she eats.

purelife

Happy Birthday to Jeckyl, Lil Me.  This one is your younger son, right?  I didn't know that you get a free pizza.  Is this only for kids?  Me and Ed's have the BEST pizza!

I saw Tammy Faye on LK last night for a brief moment.  It's sad and tragic to see someone suffer like that.  I don't even know who Tammy Faye is.

|