ooops lol..  thanks lil me.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

PING!

BUMP!

BING!

Yeah, that's about it.

I got nothin'.

I'm starving to death, how do you expect me to make a decent post???
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Afternoon everyone.

Hey Lil Me.  How did you know that your brakes needed to get done?  Sorry if this is a dumb question.  I think that mine need to get done as well, so I'll have to take my car into the mechanic for a health check up on Saturday.  The brakes keep screeching.

I had butter chicken with lentils and cabbage.  DELICIOUS!  

Us gals need to eat at Samosa Garden one day.  I've been itching to go (ever since you mentioned how great it was) but my fiance isn't into indian food.  And, I really don't want to go along... :(((

Sportsdude

the brakes squeak and make really loud noises like your dragging a piece of heavy metal across concrete, and its making a shrieking noise like nails on a chalk board but worse.

picked up the little german lady. lol she's funny.

purelife

Hmm, that's what I thought too.  Thanks SD for clarifying.  Yep, my brakes need fixing...  It doesn't screech so much on dry roads, but underground, it's damn loud.   Hopefully, brakes won't cost too much.    

Sportsdude

yeah that would be it. Shouldn't cost too much.  

purelife

Is this German lady your grandma visiting?

Sportsdude

yup. She never comes north of Florida. Last time she was here was 10 years ago.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Home stretch.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
Ive been waiting for this moment, all my life, oh lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord

0_0
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lil Me

The Monkee sings Phil Collins better than Phil!

My brakes started making the metal GRINDING sound this week, so it's time to do something fast.  A few times, I've left it too long and thrashed the rotors as well.

Pl- I don't think squeaking is necessarily bad...my brakes almost always squeak.  Russ?  Whataya say about this?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yup, I mean no, I'm not Russ, but my car is pretty new and it has always (since I've owned it) squeeked in the morning when I'm backing up. I'm sure my neighbors love hearing that at 6:30 in the morning (American, you can keep your metric trash).

Anyway, Russ can you fix my brakes so they won't squeek?

EDIT: Sorry, Hi Lil Me!!!!1

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c009.gif" border=0]

Sounds like there are a whole lot of squeaky brakes out there.  Mine squeak or screech too....since in was brand new....and it's not too old now.  I think it's normal.  

The grinding though?....Not good.

Has anyone been having an issue the last couple days, with the 'white screen' while trying to log on to DS?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi Monkee!  Hi P.C.!  I've had the white screen a few times when trying to load the DS page.

Been looking for tires online.  I think I'm gonna try to get a set in Oregon next month.  No sales tax and seriously half the price of the same ones here.

Wassup?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

That makes good sense Lil Me. Would you have to pay some kind of duty on them ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I'm hoping to buy them at the start of a week-long road trip, so all the new tire nub will be worn off by the time I return home.  Shhhh!  

|