So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Good morning everyone,

Yet another dismay day. Oh well. Looks like it's goodbye to the summer months. Hello fall and more rain......

Strippers! Russ! Does Starfish know about this? Does this mean you'll have to sleep out on the couch tonight? If you're going to a stripper's club for a friend's b'day, I do wonder what will happen when it's your turn for a Bachelor Night's Out. Hmmm.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

lol, good morning miss Lise.. yes Starfish knows about this. On a friends bday last year, when he turned 19 we all went to mugs and jugs for his bday. All the gf's including starfish came.

yeah on the <sigh> for the rain.. i think it spoils our thoughts for a trip to the sunshine coast.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

When are you thinking about going to the Sunshine Coast, Russ?

We have plans too for this weekend but it looks like we're going to expect a downpour which kinda suck so I'm left with what to do with the kids (and friends) this weekend. We may just hang out at our place. Not sure.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Morning Russ and Lise.

Starfish went to Mugs and Jugs too?  I've been there once, but only for pool.

Did you guys enjoy lap dances?  I know that the females there LOVE to lap dance on females rather than the guys.  Did SS get harrased? ;)  I heard that they have excellent burgers.

I sure hope that it gets sunny.  I'd like to wear my summer dresses again.

Drats, got a meeting from 10 - 1pm.  I sure hope that it doesn't last that long.  Someone, RESCUE me from the dreaded boring meeting!!!!!!!!  

Lise

Hey purelife! I didn't know you went to a stripper's club. I couldn't go in even if it was on a dare. Too embarassing. I do admire those women though. To able to go out and parade like that like you're some type of meat, you gotta have guts.

*waves a wand at purelife* There in a few moments, you'll be transported to a magical land where there is no such thing as 'meeting'.[/DIV]
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Good morning Lise, Russ, pl and SD!

What's everyone gonna do now that it's raining this weekend?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

lol! Im not going to comment about waving a 'wand' around. ;)

No lapdances for us! we bought a few for the bday guy though, his gf thought it was funny, we arent too sure he remembers the whole night though. No food from there that night, but I do remember the food being pretty good from before.

I used to know a few strippers when I was younger through other friends.. one of them even had a pair of bolt on's. I remember making that comment to them Lise, and they said the first while it was a little hard, but they got used to it, and it doenst bother them. One in particular said its like a thrill when you have a bunch of people cheering you on and clapping. I dunno.      

Lil Me

I knew a couple of ex-strippers.  Normal people, though they tended to like a lot of attention (go figure!)

I knew another girl (friend of a friend) who was planning to start stripping to pay off her student loan.  Total Plain Jane.  But I've been told that people will pay so see anything.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Hullo miss LM.. The plan WAS to head tonight with the boat behind the truck to sunshine coast and stay with friends until sometime next week. But with the rain, we dont think its worth it. If its gonna be a no go there, we are thinking of visiting the island, friends and family over there we need to visit this leave for me.

Lil Me

Sounds like a family obligation: "friends and family we need to visit".  LOL  

Russ

Yeah.. kinda like that lol. Theres alos 'friends' over there that we WANT to visit, need to visit maybe was in the wrong context with family I guess. lol.

whats your plans with weekend LM with the rain schedule?

Sportsdude

hey all, hope your having a great morning. I'm about to pick up the family patriarch at the airport, the little old german lady.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Gak.  Not sure yet- I've been in summer mode!!!

Getting my brakes done tomorrow.

Having a BDay party for Jeckyl at the local rec centre on Sat.  Luckily, I don't have to do much.  The staff there is doing crafts and games with the 6 year olds, and all the older brothers are going swimming.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
hey all, hope your having a great morning. I'm about to pick up the family patriarch at the airport, the little old german lady.  
 --
 That would be a MATRIARCH, unless your gramma is actually a man wearing one of those flesh suits.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Good morning Lil Jon, SD and lurkers.

Welcome to Thursday; the sherrif's either missing or he's dead     :(
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

|