So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*slowly tickling furry fingers across "the front of Isis' shoulder"*  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

Well, I'm still naked from running across your screen....'feel' free to touch, poke, prode, stimulate any part of my heavenly body!!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

Devil wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
In 2002 San Fransico had [/em][span class="georgia md" id="bodytext"][em]8,640 homeless people.
Now they've got 6k but still that's double Vancouver.[/em]
[/span]  
 Fair enough, but compare the population of Greater Vancouver to the Bay Area.

*pours tropical bellini for post monkee...puts umbrella in it with sun cartoon on it*

well I don't need to in this comparison. The homeless of San Francisco stay in the city of San Fransico. The population has dropped to 6k but homeless are showing up in the burbs.

Population of San Francisco (city): 744,041
Vancouver: 587,891

Homeless per to people ratio
for every 1 homeless person there are 86 non homeless people in the city of SF alone (based on '02 figures) or based on the new figures (the population just went to the suburbs) of 6,248 comes out as
1:119.
I'm using the official GVRD numbers for the whole area which is 2,174 homeless people
that comes out to a 1:270 ratio for 1 homeless person per non homeless.

San Francisco is the worst out of the two.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Really?

You sure you wouldn't prefer to discuss homelessness and the scourge of drug abuse??   ;)

*brushing one furry digit down the inside of Isis' perfect arm then kissing her palm lightly*  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Devil

LOL! I hate to massage and run...but I am off to the mountains as soon as I get this last bit of work done...so I better get it done...(damn work, always interupts panty time!).

Cheers! have a great weekend.  

Isis

*giggles like a little school girl*

PM....I love it when you moleste me with your *cough*  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Isis

That's too bad....it's Friday which means things get super steamy around here....too bad I'm the only one around to keep it going...where's PC and PL?

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:

well I don't need to in this comparison. The homeless of San Fransico stay in the city of San Fransico. The population has dropped to 6k but homeless are showing up in the burbs.

Population of San Fran (city): 744,041
Vancouver: 587,891

Homeless per to people ratio
for every 1 homeless person there are 86 non homeless people in the city of SF alone (based on '02 figures) or based on the new figures (the population just went to the suburbs) of 6,248 comes out as
1:119.
I'm using the official GVRD numbers for the whole area which is 2,174 homeless people
that comes out to a 1:270 ratio for 1 homeless person per non homeless.

I never said Vancouver is the worst. I said it is up there with the rest of them. I compared the Greater city areas too, not the proper areas. I thought this conversation ended 14 posts ago?  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Travel safely Mr. Devil!!!   =)

Sportsdude

pl is helping her soon to be mother in law's wedding.    

Isis

Now Devil and SD....don't make me run across your screen naked again!!!

Sportsdude

It took me 14 posts do all the math, sorry.    

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

All that running must be hell on your pretty feet.

Show Monkee where it hurts    =)

Isis

*pouting, points to inside of thigh*

Right there!!  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*placing fingers lightly on Isis' ankle and running them slowly up her calf*

*leaning in and kissing the inside of Isis' knee*

Here? Or...higher?  

|