So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

No it wouldn't. I'd be smooth as greasy oil.... teeheee......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol!
So how's your day going Lise?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Not too bad. Enjoying this wonderful BEAUTIFUL day. I'm gonna go out and do a bit of gardening. It's fun to plant things now that I can go on hands and knees.

How about you?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

cool planting! Do you still have that crow problem?

I'm going to do something, probably go to the rec centre and get a summer swimming pass.

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.  I am sneaking in a 5 minute DS break. :)))

I hope that everyone's day is going great.

Sportsdude

how's the work coming along pl?  

purelife

It's going great.  We have more business for us which means TONS AND TONS of admin/paperwork that I have to deal with here.  Plus, I'm organizing a company baseball event for next month.  It's exciting!

And it's a day before Friday as I can't WAIT for the weekend!  I have my rowing competition and a baseball game to play.  

Sportsdude

baseball eh? sweet!
Already picking your team out? lol

purelife

We're watching a live game in June.  Vancovuer Canadians versus Tri-City Devils. :)  I've never been to a live b-ball game but it should be fun!

I'll be playing on our team this Sunday. :)))  I haven't play b-ball for years!  This should be interesting.

Sportsdude

you've never been to a baseball game? cool.
They're Class A minors.
There's A, AA, AAA
triple-AAA is the next step the majors

Sportsdude

you might be going to the home opener! fireworks!

[a href="http://canadiansbaseball.com/schedule_printable_version.php"]http://canadiansbaseball.com/schedule_printable_version.php[/a]

purelife

No matter what, it should be fun.  :)))    

Sportsdude

cool. one of the nights is prom night, lol.
from the website:
[font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"]Toilet paper streamers, spiked punch, bad hair and Stairway to Heaven? Yup, Prom Night @ the Nat! Dust off that tux or dress you thought you'd never wear again and celebrate your convocation with the C's.   Please, no streaking on school property or there will be detention.[/font]

purelife

Oh, our Committee was aware of it.  We picked a great night.  :))

Anyways, you have a great evening.  

*signing off*

Sportsdude

|