So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

So how was the RCMP guy?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Good morning, purelife.  I'm so glad for you that the party went so well.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

The RCMP guy was only there for a while.  He spoke to two of us moderators and shared some stories with us.  There was nothing that I didn't know about.

P.C.

What RCMP guy ?  Huuhhh ?  What did I miss?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

And Kits and I had a nice picture of each other....oooooo....  ;)

purelife

The RCMP guy was one of the dv tech's connection or something, I think.  He was just there and around the area.  He came to sit down with us.  He was there for a short period of time.

kits

And Kits and I had a nice picture of each other....oooooo....  ;)

and I am sure that you are not going to post it..... right....  lol

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

CK

kits wrote:
And Kits and I had a nice picture of each other....oooooo....  ;)[/DIV] [/DIV]and I am sure that you are not going to post it..... right....  lol[/DIV] [/DIV]Yes! post it! its all good. this is the circle of trust!!! Mwuahahaaa!

P.C.

Or PM it. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a070.gif[/img]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

purelife, was the RCMP guy hitting on you? I remember waaay back in the 90s in the "crazy" years. I was at a bar during the uni. days and a beautiful RCMP lady did a walk through with her male partner. I fell in drunk love and started talking to her, she was so cute. I flirted (I know! shocking!), and she had the most beautiful smile, but said this is neither the time nor place. The male cop told me to beat it or I will be in trouble! In the end, I took off, wished I was more sober to remember her name.

purelife

If kits ok's it, I'll PM you guys.  I'll PM the one that raerae took, kits, if that's okay with you.

Nope, no one hit on me.  

purelife

Ahh...the uni days were fun!  

kits

nope.

you can PM the one of just you and me though,....
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

CK

kits wrote:
nope.[/DIV] [/DIV]you can PM the one of just you and me though,....[/DIV]

BOOOOOOOO!!!

CK

JUST TEASIN'[/DIV]Have a good lunch. chat laterz.

|