So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

hey peeps...hope your day went well...sun was shining..as well as hail...and rain...just a little something for everyone! haha...sun..oh glorious sun...why don't you shine...when I am NOT working?  Haha
Hey LM....Got ya hooked up girl...think willow.......

P.C.

Hey Miss Pit.  Another day of 'the purge'.  It's starting to feel pretty good getting rid of all the excess crap.  (we're talking household crap here.....just to clarify....lol)

Same kind of weather here today.  A little of this and a little of that.  All in all, it feels nothing like May.

I'm a little bit glad, because once I start in the garden, I don't want to come back in.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

haha...tried a yard purge...a while back...still have tailgate..and metal parts in the back of my truck...didn't know where to take them at the dump...and too much pride to ask..lmao!  Plus...missed a whole pile of junk...placed directly in front of my gate...so I wouldn't forget!!!!  
good on ya for perscervierence!  gawd I hope that I spelled that right...dyslexia is at an alltime high right now..haha!

P.C.

Yup...the 'yard purge' is next.  Although it's probably in better shape than my house....and far more enjoyable work.  The old shop needs a good clean out too, but that one will need hubby's input.  I think 90% of it is crap, but he may feel differently......lol

pitbullca.bc

yeah...we put off house hunting for a year...to save up more...and a shop...is on the list of have to haves...that way...all his mess..is banished from my porch...and all his tool droppings...are contained in the innards...of the shop.  He is quite the slob...and the only way to combat it..is...garbage..garbage..garbage!

P.C.

Tool droppings.....ROFL !!!!

That sounds like it might be a good plan Miss Pitt.  I think we're going to see a slow dropping off of house prices in the next year.  Not based on any form of solid information, just my own hunch.

A shop or BIG garage is a 'must have' for those who leave tool droppings. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

pitbullca.bc

a compilation...of tool droppings...goodnight ms.PC..or DR.PC! whichever you prefer!  *waves*

P.C.

Good night Miss Pit.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Hi Everyone!

Just got home a while ago, after Heckyl's lacrosse game.  KFC toonie tuesday for dinner *burp* with a Caesar.
 Good day?  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Ack.  I missed evryone.  Well, happy sleeps!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

goodmorning all...dead sleep...till 6 am...then toss and turn...till alarm went off.  Muttering..and begrudgingly...got up...turned it off...and hit the laundry pile...then will be on to ironing.

tenkani

[FONT color=#00007f][FONT color=#7f007f]- What you want, mister?[/FONT]
[FONT color=#7f3f00]- Here. Have some of this.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#7f007f]- Is it candy?[/FONT]
[FONT color=#7f3f00]- Yeah. It's the kind of candy that you smoke out of a pipe.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#7f007f]- Pipe candy?[/FONT]
[/FONT]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Schadenfreude

tenkani wrote:
 [FONT color=#00007f][FONT color=#7f007f]- What you want, mister?[/FONT]
[FONT color=#7f3f00]- Here. Have some of this.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#7f007f]- Is it candy?[/FONT]
[FONT color=#7f3f00]- Yeah. It's the kind of candy that you smoke out of a pipe.[/FONT]
[FONT color=#7f007f]- Pipe candy?[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Don't miss the exit.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

I was just going to ask what heavenly delights you may have on the list for lunch.....but I see you have already opted for candy.  rofl

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

A 3-legged stool has how many legs?:
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview