So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Shrimp wrap!!

Kinky I never would have considered that.

With mayo?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

shrimp wrap...never had that problem-lol  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Shrimp lettuce must be one of these fancy yuppie foods at Trader Joe's.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol how'd you know the lettuce came from Trader Joe's along with the shrimp?  

Russ

Hey everyone.. Dinner was some type of spaghetti ripoff and a salad that had two pieces of lettuce, the rest being tomato's, ham, and corn. lol

Im about to head off here.. so take care of yourselves and I might get a chance within the next few months to check back.

Feels good to be back...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

boiling a roast (bison) in marinade...with potatoes...haven't figured out vegetable of choice

Sportsdude

I had 3 tacos from taco bell and 2 shrimp wraps I made.

Feels good not to stuff myself.

Lil Me

Aw crap.  Ducks just scored.  *yawn* time for bed.  Just got home.  Heckyl had a lacrosse game, followed by sushi with my parents.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I can't believe they lost lol. I took a nap before work it was 2-0 woke up they lost 3-2 in OT. oye.  

pitbullca.bc

totally bites..canucks were doing so well..oh well..guess they are on their way out

Lil Me

My coffee tastes so good this morning.  I'm grinding my way through a new bag of Costco S'bucks French Roast.  Mmmmmmm.  Tall.  Dark.  Strong.  

Schadenfreude

Lil Me wrote:
My coffee tastes so good this morning.  I'm grinding my way through a new bag of Costco S'bucks French Roast.  Mmmmmmm.  Tall.  Dark.  Strong.

[img height=341 src="http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/259534~Ricardo-Montalban-Posters.jpg" width=266]

"Like fine Corinthian leather."

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Lil Me

lol *bless* Schady.
 My uncle drove a Cordoba.

pitbullca.bc

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What's the day before Tuesday?:
Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview