So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

It's about time you had some fun in the real world, SD.  Did you get lucky in the process? ;)

Ok, time to go!  Bye all.

Oh, DS is always most busy when DV is down.  It has always been like that.  Sucks.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Nope but I did give the hawt asian waitress girl 4 dollar tip on a 10 dollar meal. lol

Still haven't shown my face at the monsoon place after the infamous 10 dollar meal 10 dollar tip. lol :P

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

ummm...Hi peeps....*waves shyly*  Hope the day treated y'all well.  Last I saw..hockey game was 1-0 for canucks.  Day at work....that is all I can say...nothing more...nothing less....ham and swiss on white sandwiche for lunch.  Had pork sirloin strip...marinaded..one in peppercorn marinade...and the other in caesar salad dressing...and done on the BBQ.  Toasted potatoes...rolled in parmesan cheese and shake n bake...and corn...cause corn is my fave!

pitbullca.bc

game is 1-1...evened up!  Haha...gawd...goin to sleep before the end of the game...*shakes head*  going to have to go in...order my walker...peebag..etc.  Gettin old..haha

Sportsdude

I'm like a fish out of water at the moment.
sleepy.

Lil Me

Evening!  I'm still alive after my taekwondo test.  I broke the board on the 1st kick.  Woot!  Out for pizza, now home for the rest of the "nucks game.  1-1 in the 3rd.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

purelife

So, I take it you did really well, LM?  

We eneded up watching the movie "Next" with Jessica Biel (HAWT!) and Nich Cage (not so hawt)...but it was good, it was just the ending that threw me off.  Ending could've been done better.

Lil Me

Hi Sweetie!  I was totally nervous and I screwed up on a bunch of things, but I think I passed the test.  Movie sounds fun.  Any making out?!  

purelife

Nah!  No making out.  :((

I think you passed too.  Breaking the board in half is impressive! :)))  

Lil Me

It's the end of the 1st OT.  Where is everyone?  Peeing?  

Sportsdude

I'm being a zombie at the moment. I'm just walking through the motions so to speak.  

purelife

I know... I have it on too.  Gosh, get on with the score already!    

purelife

For someone who is a zombie, you sure can type.  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Type the word delicious twice:
Does the Washington Monument weigh more or less than 5 hamsters?:
A 3-legged stool has how many legs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview