So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Things are getting hectic miss LM.. packing and last minute things that need to be done but will not get done. lol. Then Im getting a list of things from another source of things that MUST be done before i go.. yeah right.. dont tell me a list of things right before i go. lol, yaargh.

So.. I vote that PL should go to a movie and sit in the back row making out the whole time.. Anyone else back me on this proposal?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I think it's called The Fracture with Anthony Hopkins.  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

ah a murder movie.

I don't like it when couples want to have sex sessions practically in the movie theatres. I mean geez I'm here to watch a movie not hear people smacking each other in the back. lol

gosh I'm cranky today, 3hrs of sleep.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

love your avatar by the way lil me.. lol!

so.. purelife is wearing a skirt and making out in the back of the theatre to 'The Fracture' with anthony hopkins.  

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
make sure you wear a skirt.  

[/DIV]And I'll make sure he wears shorts. ;)       EDIT:  Hiya Russ and Caramel Kisses. :))  

Russ

purelife

Nothing much today Russ.  How about you?  Plans for the weekend?

P.C.

Lol, Lil Me.  I knew the lyrics, but for some reason I remember it being more of a reggae-ish sound.

Miss kitten is getting better purelife.....we'll see her back here soon. I didn't interpret your dream as calling me lazy at all.....rofl.

I have no prob with mailing wedding invitations.....but I DRAW THE LINE at an emailed invite.  (we got one for a wedding last month......we did not attend)  It's like an unvitation.....for those last minute space fillers.  It's like saying..."you didn't really make the cut, but we allowed for 150 guests and we've only got 115 showing up.....so....c'mon along and bring a gift."      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

purelife

I would draw the line to an email invitation as well.  Oh, that's terrible!    

P.C.

It's beyond tacky....it's out and out rude.  AND...the wedding was someone I would see 4 or 5 times a week !!!!!  Not that I'm hurt or anything.....I doubt that I would have attended if I received a hand engraved gold embossed pop-up invite.  BUT....at least I would have sent a gift.  As is was....I just ignored it.

OK.....back to work. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/f018.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
[em][/em]And I'll make sure he wears shorts. ;)    --

If you drop the condom on the ground in the movie theatre, will you pick it up and use it anyways?!

purelife

I don't blame you for feeling that way, for sure!  I plan to hand deliver all my invitations unless someone lives really far where I can't commute out there.  I prefer the personal touch.    

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Is the equator round or square?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview