So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

sorry hun..*wipes eyes*...too early...don't even have a clue what I am feeling yet..wow...the robins went quiet.  There must have been a cat hunting last night.  The stellers jays and robins went nuts at about 10pm...not the most idealistic noise that is for sure!

Devil

Nice sunny morning here today. Looks like rain is coming our way on Sunday. BOO!

Oh well, today and tomorrow is supposed to be sunny so I will enjoy the moment!

YAY! FRIDAY! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(Lil Me, I never knew where "The Chuck" came from? It is nice to learn something. I thought it was a slang to slam Edmontonians at first, then I heard Edmonton folks using it too?? so I figured it was just a slang, like Yankee or Canuck).

*bless* for Lil Me!  

pitbullca.bc

Devil

Lil Me

Hiya Dev!

According to the old stereotype, Edmonchuck was full of Ukranians who were either (a) farmers or (b) worked at the old meat packing plant around Northlands.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

I see. I never spent much time in Edmonton. I went up there for a work meeting a couple times, and I seen the Canucks there twice play the Oilers. Seems like an ok place? Their University is supposed to kick ass. (UofA).

A wee bit far to the mountians for this fella!

RejdzegejnstdwashM

pitbullca.bc

did someone say mountains?  I like mountains...  But...the snowpacks have started to melt...and the river is rising...we are fully expecting flooding this year...and apparently the government gave our town $700 000 to improve a dike that I didn't know we had *snicker* but hey...anything to save the town from major damage.  

pitbullca.bc

RejdzegejnstdwashM

I found a new job in the insurance company, so, probably I won't be able to be online as I used to. But I'll try to come back asap.

"The return of Rej" - episode 2

hahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha..............  

pitbullca.bc

right on!  congrats...we will miss you...

Lil Me

Hey Rej

*bless* pitbull for the laugh of the day

Dev- Edmonton is nice in the summer.  Comedy festival in August around the university (82nd Ave).  Mr LM and I both have friends in the Chuck, so we go back every few years.  We're overdue for visit.  Good saurkraut burgers.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

RejdzegejnstdwashM

pitbullca.bc wrote:
right on!  congrats...we will miss you...
     miss you too, I mean, all of you....and thanks. yea, it's really a good job. Finally!

Devil

cool Rej! Congrats!

I better get to work. Happy Friday. I shall stop by laterz for a hello!

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Type the word delicious twice:
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview