So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Isis

How was lunch??

It was a pre-made turkey sandwich from the cafe....nuff said right?

I can't wait for tonight....hockey woot!  I might just have to order in for it

the only dancing I've done lately is a little show I like to call "The Goddess Presents" and it's for my boytoys eyes only...hahahaha[/DIV]
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

purelife

Anaheim vs "nucks, right?  I won't be watching it but will probably find out if they win if I hear lotsa honking.  

Isis

That's right PL...they are going to be eating duck for dinner tonight!!

oh and I'll be one of those honkers!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

pitbullca.bc

teehee...I would like to say that I have the confidence in the canucks....but...is their game ready for the ducks?  My insider says it is going to be very tough for the canucks...

purelife

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Speaking of pucks, is anyone interested in some hot, no-strings-attached sexual intercourse?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

Hey guys, someone let the monkey out....gotta go!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Nite all!

purelife

Hey, today is Administrative Day.  :)))  

purelife

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
Speaking of pucks, is anyone interested in some hot, no-strings-attached sexual intercourse?
Which [STRIKE]intercourse[/STRIKE] intersection do you want to meet at?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

That's the second time in a row I show up and Isis mysteriously has somewhere else to be.

I am deeply hurt     =(

And there is only one cure for this kind of conflict...  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

purelife

oh noes..no pink coffee pleaaaze...!  that's torture!  

P.C.

Hey, today is Administrative Day.

Administrative Day ????   Do we need anything from the drugstore for that?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Isis, we need to resolve this conflict right away.

Before I burst    =(

purelife

P.C. wrote:
 Hey, today is Administrative Day.

Administrative Day ????   Do we need anything from the drugstore for that?

I dunno.  It's to celebrate those who work as an Administrator in an office.  My supervisor/manager/director didn't know about today... I feel so...soooo... unimportant... *cries*  Monkee, will you come heal my wounds? ;)  Free of charge, preferably.  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What's the day before Tuesday?:
Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview