So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

yeah IMHO is a well known acronym.. lol. In My Honest Opinion.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Forgot to mention....I love your avatar, Russ.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Why thank you miss kitten... glad to see you back!

What do you think about this liquid sunshine?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Aint that the truth, kitten.....LOL

[H1 style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN: 0px"][FONT size=3]"I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them"[/FONT][/H1] [P style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN: 0px"]

[P style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN: 0px"]quote: George Bush

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Somehow that statement doesn't surprise me, considering the source.    

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 Somehow that statement doesn't surprise me, considering the source.

or 'sauce' as the case may be.  

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

YES YES, screams purelife.

NEVER EVER invest in a money market fund.  It never grows.  Thank goodness I've moved out of that damn fund into something better...something that actually GROWS!  I'm excited. :))

Ok, carry on as you were.  Sorry for the minor interruption.  Oh, and I've got a new mp3 player.  Same one but a better model, with radio. :)))  

Lil Me

kewl.  purelife rocks.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I don't know why I didn't go into RRSP's sooner because everyone has been telling me that you'd better invest now for the future or you won't have any money for retirement.  This is one thing about myself that I'm so happy about....that I'm saving money for retirement.  (or downpayment for that first home)

Lil Me

This liquid sunshine rocks!  There was something I was supposed to do later, that was weather-dependent...now it's canacelled!!!  I might even have time for poutine at Costco *more giggles*  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

The trouble with RRSPs is that once you hit 68 (or 69, I forget) The government makes you convert them to something else and takes a big chunk of money out of them.  That's what my sister told me a couple of years ago.  

tenkani

I had some peanut noodles.

Speaking of peanuts, I was just playing around before PL, now it's on!  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Didn't tenkani say that he'd love to make love on Costco floors while eating poutine?  ;)

Lil Me

Did he sayest?  Yesterday he said he felt covered in axle grease eating fried chicken, so I don't know what poutine makes him covered in?

kitten

Let's not even go there!

|