So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

yes PL...I do...but saddly...doesn't help with the bruising on the bottoms of my feet.  Will phone and make an appt tomorrow...foot doc...this is too crazy...LOL..weed doesn't make me laugh...LOL...makes me sleep...LOL..which is more medicatiing for me at the moment than laughing

Lil Me

Hi and bye tenk.

SD- you amputate your legs at the knee.  Catuterize with kosher salt and then proceed.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

hiya LM..haven't seen the mister...not that I thought that I would...he seems a little busy in the outta the way places LOL...goodnight tenk...and a ra ra eve to you! LOL...* kicks subservient* a little lower..LOL..you should be a mind reader! LOL..j/k  

Lil Me

it gives me diarrhea.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

how come you have the bruises on your feet?  

Sportsdude

what gives you diaheria lil me? pot?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

no, sore feet (lol)  

Lil Me

purelife

Oooohhhweee... Lil Me smoked POT!  OMGSHOCKED. ;)  How was your first time?  Do tell...do tell!  

pitbullca.bc

PL...cause I stand..for 8 1/2 hrs a day...standing...not walking..just standing and stepping from side to side..I think that there is more wrong...but...we will see!  no worries...just tired...that is all.  

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Oooohhhweee... Lil Me smoked POT!  OMGSHOCKED. ;)  How was your first time?  Do tell...do tell!  
 --
 ha ha.  Haven't for 10 years because of the bathroom issue.

purelife

Oooh..now I understand.  The hot/cold water thing will definitely help when I was doing retail for 9 hours.  I know what you mean with the bruises and sore sore feet... It feels like you were wearing the wrong shoe size on high heels all day long.. oh dear...  

Sportsdude

I've never smoked, not that I wouldn't if it was accepted in this country....  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

thanks LM.....more like standing on the bare bones of my feet

Lil Me

*hugz*

I know whatcha mean.  When I worked in the pub, I wore out a lot of Dr Scholl insoles.

|