So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Gotta love those chinooks.  That's warmer than Van!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

It has been a very mild winter here. We would get snow, but it would turn to slush right away. Kind of like a Kelowna winter.

But up and down, up and down temperature, you know, normal Calgary.

Sportsdude

cool I watched the family fly to florida, then did an essay ate a lot of taco bell.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

sounds like saint louis, super hot one day, cold the next.  

Devil

Yeah, it is kind of cool that way. You can watch the sky and the weather changes fast.

Not too many tornados here, too close to the mountains for them to gain momentum.

North of here in the Red Deer, Pine Lake, to Edmonton area, have had tornados.

Sportsdude

yeah that's one good thing about living right up to mountains. No tornadoes and then you sometimes miss the 'prairie' snows because your too close to the mountains.  

Devil

Gotta crash!

Much love to everyone that is on, or off DS...or will read this tomorrow..

G'Night!  

Sportsdude

g'night devil. Yeah meh getting tired as well. *yawn*  

pitbullca.bc

goodmorning peeps...coulda used an hour or more of sleep....I am postive that today is going to be a decent one here....just trying to be positive...hope everyone has a good day...off to work again...I don't think that my bosses know that Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest.

Sportsdude

have fun at work pb, I'm going to get another essay done.  

Lil Me

Morning!  It's finally sunny and warm-ish here.  Yay!!!!

Coffee, strawberries and grapes to start the morning.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Starfish Scientist

morning everyone!

had turkey sandwich for brunch.  nice and sunny outside, gonna go for a walk to see if there are any shops nearby that are open.  most shops here are closed Sundays except for a few markets open from 1 to 5pm.

Lil Me

Have a good day, Starfish!  You're so lucky to be in Bermuda.  

Lise

Morning all. What a lovely morning! Truly, I did not expect the sunshine to come peeking. Looks like great days ahead, at least the weather forcast is predicting sunshine on Monday and Tuesday. Just in time to start the work week.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Did you know back after world war I there was a movement in Bermuda to make Bermuda part of Canada?  

|