Anybody want a cat?

Started by Sportsdude, Jul 15 06 09:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Oh and Angel has no claws. Both sets were taken out. Tigger has both.

When Tigger was a kitten he came over to the old house and Angel hissed and hit him on the head. I don't think Tigger forgot that. Tigger looked pyscho. Angel ran through the electric fence and hid on the other side of the house. Thats another thing. Angel will teach Tigger how to jump on things. Tigger is so good he doesn't need the shock collar anymore he just knows where to go and not to go. Ozzie on the other hand he's an idiot he needs the collar.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

What a horrible thing to do to a cat.  It's the same as having all your nails pulled out of your fingers and toes.  Can you imagine how hard it would be to do things with no nails?  For a cat it is even worse since they need their nails to catch things or defend themselves.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

She couldn't control her back nails anymore. She tore a chair up just by sitting on it. Wasn't able to retact them. Anyway the previous owners of Angel took her front out.

That's another problem if we give her away thats her third family.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

While I believe de-clawing a cat is not the nicest thing to do, in some cases it might be better for the cats. It will all depend on the circumstances.

At any rate, I don't think you can work with one cat if the other one's territorial. It's just not in their nature to get along with another rival. It's probably better to separate the felines if they don't get along with one another.

SD, I do believe you should have brought Tigger with you when you were thinking of getting Angel. Should have observed them both when they're put in the same room.

At any rate, I believe the SPCA will try their best to find a home for the cat. If you're hesistant about this, they can put information out there for Angel as she waits for a place to stay with you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

greycat

Please do not contact the SPCA, they only kill animals. I am sorry to say it, but its true. Any time i have called them about a stray i have taken in, they warn me not to bring it there. Seriously, try to make it work with the 2 kitties, or find one of them a new family...but do NOT take him to the SPCA.
It is what it is.