raerae is here, right? (re: Who deleted my thread??)

Started by Moolah!, Jul 13 06 04:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Moolah!

purelife wrote:

> ... and we were having some nice conversations and Gunta was around too.  Then, all of a sudden, poof, the thread disappeared.  There was absolutely NO reason for the deletion other than the fact that I was posting in that thread.

You know, I'm not a paranoid individual but this feels deliberate. It's as if some dysfunctional dipshit THRIVES on perpetuating a constant sense of distrust, ill will, and animosity there.

It's as if you can never trust. You can never have fun. You can never have a friendly exchange with anyone. As soon as you display that you're having fun, at the first sign of laughter your thread gets deleted, for no good reason whatsoever as usual.

> Raging Poodle, don't be surprised anymore about random threads getting deleted.  The mods and Academe in particular have a vengence(sp?) against you and I probably.  I've seen my posts and topics deleted.  It truly sucks but whatever.

*sigh*

I'm not surprised at all. I know very well that nothing of importance should ever be posted on DV before mods can display a sense of accountability and rationale for their actions.

I know that you're quite perceptive and intuitive, but I'd like to believe that macademe alone is not behind all this deliberate sabotaging there.

I was going to comment on the DV meeting idea before that thread got deleted also - was going to offer suggestions, and maybe help out the boozer fellow... Now I truly don't want to have anything to do with it.

I might recreate my digicam barter thread here, or forget about the exchange of ideas and just post it directly on Craiglist.

I find it ironic that my FU thread (which undeniably contained profanities) was kept longer than the original digicam barter thread which contained only very light jokes and discussion on second hand digital cameras.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

I'm a cat, I'm a fish

You know, I'm not a paranoid individual but this feels deliberate. It's as if some dysfunctional dipshit THRIVES on perpetuating a constant sense of distrust, ill will, and animosity there. [span style="font-weight: normal;"]There are people who just love to screw with other people just for the sheer (sick) pleasure of it. And I mean people who've never done them any wrong (although the ones who have are often included too).
[/span]
[/p]The just love to cause trouble, like mini-anarchists, bent on f*cking things up for anyone and everyone.
[/p]Then there are the people who have an agenda, they want to ruin it for someone or something specifically. Sometimes they think they're on a crusade of some kind, sometimes not.
[/p]And of course there are those who fall into both categories.
[/p]What you see on DV is the result of one or more of these people having been appointed moderators. It's bad enough that the disruptive whackos outnumber the "real" posters 10 to 1 on that board, now they have Mr or Mrs Nutcase running the show, given just enough power to screw things up whenever they feel like it. Maybe they had a bad day, maybe they realize that they're hopeless shitbags without much of a life and want to strike out at the world, maybe they're just mean-spirited f*ckheads, but whatever it is, they're now moderators on DV.[/p]Personally, I'm convinced that they LIKE to delete threads that have a real, ongoing conversation- it makes for more impact. If they deleted the garbage, who would care, who would speak up and get pissed off? (And of course the board would be nearly blank, but that's another story....)[/p]And that's why I rarely bothered with DV before I was randomly banned for no apparent reason. It's an exercise in random frustration, and it's made my opinion of Mike, the owner, drop to zero. Let's face it: he's an a**hole for letting this go on. Mike doesn't give a shit because he has bigger, busier, more lucrative irons in the fire. So the attitude is, "piss on DV, it isn't worth my time to screw with it".
[/p]And why isn't it worth his time? Because he's probably good $$$$$ with the ad banner revenue, and that's a result of the traffic which is the result of the 40 million whackos posting away like robot imbeciles. If he cracks down on the whackos and the traffic drops and so does revenue.
[/p]So, if you want to make an impact on DV, apply leverage at the long end, not at the short end. Contact the advertisers and let them know that their ad is running on DV right alongside horribly racist shit and pee-pee discussions. Invite them to go take a look where their ad dollars are being spent. They'll be horrified and contact the banner company and complain like bloody hell. The banner company will turn around and either yank their ads from DV or tell Mike to "clean it up or else".  I guarantee that will do more than sending a million emails to Mike or anyone at DV.
[/p]
[/p]

Moolah!

I'm a cat, I'm a fish wrote:

... Contact the advertisers and let them know that their ad is running on DV right alongside horribly racist shit and pee-pee discussions. Invite them to go take a look where their ad dollars are being spent. They'll be horrified and contact the banner company and complain like bloody hell. The banner company will turn around and either yank their ads from DV or tell Mike to "clean it up or else".  I guarantee that will do more than sending a million emails to Mike or anyone at DV.

^ That's one strategy to consider. I'm also wondering if a complaint can be filed with the CRTC arguing that the material on DV infringes on decency laws?

They can even be presented with a miniscule example of some of the filth that's left to fester there:  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93943"][FONT color=#00008b]shaved bum[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]DOODLEDOO [/TD] [TD align=middle]1[/TD] [TD align=middle]94[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]7/5/2006
3:07:41 AM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=92913"][FONT color=#00008b]Bum picking problem [/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]??? [/TD] [TD align=middle]7[/TD] [TD align=middle]140[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]6/28/2006
6:35:23 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=88825"][FONT color=#00008b]Anyone else like anal sex?[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Dickie Betts [/TD] [TD align=middle]26[/TD] [TD align=middle]576[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]6/27/2006
8:34:23 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=91223"][FONT color=#00008b]Making Love to a Man's Anus[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Gay Man [/TD] [TD align=middle]2[/TD] [TD align=middle]119[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]6/17/2006
9:01:13 AM[/TD][/TR] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=90893"][FONT color=#00008b]Watching Guys Pooing[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Gay Man [/TD] [TD align=middle]1[/TD] [TD align=middle]105[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]6/15/2006
10:26:29 AM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=73040"][FONT color=#00008b]Bums taking dumps in public[/FONT][/A][FONT size=1]
[FONT color=#00008b][img height=15 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][/FONT] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=73040&whichpage=1"][FONT color=#00008b]1[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=73040&whichpage=2"][FONT color=#00008b]2[/FONT][/A][/FONT][/TD] [TD align=middle]Marko [/TD] [TD align=middle]92[/TD] [TD align=middle]1676[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]3/16/2006
2:02:14 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=85305"][FONT color=#0000ff]Bum Sex[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Kiesybobs [/TD] [TD align=middle]38[/TD] [TD align=middle]1335[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]6/10/2006
11:46:42 AM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  [TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71696"][FONT color=#00008b]bum sweat again[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Ashok [/TD] [TD align=middle]7[/TD] [TD align=middle]257[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]3/15/2006
10:22:29 AM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71664"][FONT color=#00008b]Bum sweat[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]bum bum [/TD] [TD align=middle]15[/TD] [TD align=middle]242[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]2/28/2006
9:57:50 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=90747"][FONT color=#00008b]Anal Cavity[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Sphincter [/TD] [TD align=middle]2[/TD] [TD align=middle]85[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]6/14/2006
12:08:01 PM[/TD][/TR] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=90389"][FONT color=#00008b]Ripped Penis[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Bubble [/TD] [TD align=middle]14[/TD] [TD align=middle]355[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]6/12/2006
2:12:21 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=87558"][FONT color=#00008b]Anal Sex with Men[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Gay Man [/TD] [TD align=middle]3[/TD] [TD align=middle]155[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]5/27/2006
11:10:22 AM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=85571"][FONT color=#00008b]Anal Bleaching...[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Rimmy [/TD] [TD align=middle]6[/TD] [TD align=middle]406[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]5/15/2006
12:02:05 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=whitesmoke] [TD align=middle][/TD] [TD][A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=85008"][FONT color=#00008b]Fermenting Anal Beads[/FONT][/A][/TD] [TD align=middle]Mafia Boss [/TD] [TD align=middle]3[/TD] [TD align=middle]104[/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: 7pt" noWrap align=middle]5/11/2006
10:41:37 PM[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

I don't care if they rush to delete the ones above to cover their hides, I can find DOZENS of more of these if need be.  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_tongue.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

kitten

That is ugly and sick!  I'm glad I don't go there any more.  How do they continue to get away with this garbage?  Are the advertisers so completely unaware that their products are associated with this mess?  I wouldn't buy from someone who sponsored this stuff knowingly.  Since I don't go there I don't know who the sponsors are, but if I knew I would shun them like the plague.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

E E D

thats why i made it my top priority to hunt that slut dowen and punish her

we will see if her friends continue to do that once the see her casket in the paper

i just wanna see her at this dv gettogether

I'm a cat, I'm a fish

i just wanna see her at this dv gettogether

[span style="font-weight: normal;"]A DV gettogether.....oh boy.....can I opt for a root-canal instead?

Never mind, whenever this is, I'm busy. [/span]

purelife

I know that you're quite perceptive and intuitive, but I'd like to believe that macademe alone is not behind all this deliberate sabotaging there.

I found out who has been posting as "Poolah!"  It's MIKE!  Not kidding you.  First, I had a very good feeling that Poolah is Mike because who would say that about you and I  (calls you and I a whiner).  The person has to be working for Mike (ie a mod or admin) or is Mike himself.

Then, DV Mod who I know is Academe, says something like "I've asked the mighty POOBAH (note that she replaced L with B) to have the mods meet but don't know why he wouldn't do that."

Well, there you go guys.  Mike is f*cked up guy behind the freakin mess and I BET that he's been deleting random posts for the hell of it to get us pissed off.  LOL.  If I ever run into him......

Dive

You guys are idiots! Is this not DS the place to bitch about the mods there. Second I call down mod you attack me about it you fake bitches.

Is X a dv mod not the enemy? Thats what you idiots are saying. You people piss me off. You say one thing then defend them. f*ck your stupid.

Tehborken, I don't know who you are but shut up

f*ck in idiots on here.

TehBorken

Dive wrote:
You guys are idiots! Is this not DS the place to bitch about the mods there. Second I call down mod you attack me about it you fake bitches.

Could someone translate this for me? It's just a word-salad as far as I can tell.

Is X a dv mod not the enemy?

He's not my enemy.

You people piss me off.

Maybe you should go take a hot bath and have a nice nappy; I bet you'll feel all better afterwards.

You say one thing then defend them.

Damn, pardon us for being able to see two sides of an issue. That really is unfair. And you'll also have to pardon us for not being single-minded ninnies. We'll work harder at it, okay?

f*ck your stupid.

The word is "you're", as my 12-year old could tell you.

Tehborken, I don't know who you are but shut up

Lol, I'll shut up when I damn well feel like it, and I don't feel like it just yet.   In other words, I don't take orders from losers like you.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

kitten wrote:
  Since I don't go there I don't know who the sponsors are, but if I knew I would shun them like the plague.[/DIV]
 ...Can someone list them out for us?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

X

how does a person respond to such a brainless individual?

I think its appropriate to take a page out of tenkani's book:

First we gonna ROCK, Then we gonna ROLL
Then we let it POP, GO LET IT GO
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
X MARKS THE SPOT

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Dive wrote:  F**k your stupid.[/SPAN]

TehBorken wrote:  The word is "[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]you're[/SPAN]", as my 12-year old could tell you.

Not if it's a direct order.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
Dive wrote:  F**k your stupid.
TehBorken wrote:  The word is "you're", as my 12-year old could tell you.

Not if it's a direct order.

You mean as in "he wants to have sex with my stupid"? I don't think it bends that way.  

TehBorken

Lol, is this a sign that 'Dive' can't play nice with others?

[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=137" title="View the profile of Dive"]Dive[/a]                                               Newbie
                         [img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"]
                         [a href="index.php?action=modifykarma;sa=applaud;uid=137;topic=2031.15;m=22589"][bless][/a]                         [a href="index.php?action=modifykarma;sa=smite;uid=137;topic=2031.15;m=22589"][smite][/a]

Dive

FUK HOW DO GET SO MANY MODS PROBABLY BUMPED IT f*ckING ASSES

X IS GONNA GIVE IT TO A FAG MORE LIKE IT

HOW DO SMITE AND SHIT DISABLED MINE f*ckERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|